Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^ [HASHTAG]#Patch3[/HASHTAG] confirmed to include update for Sega Genesis whatever controller support. That's how you do it, kids.

tazzron

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Okay so, great... you agree with me again. Thanks for clarifying that.

Well that sort of premeditation (the first one of the two described by me) I don't think can be achieved in game, in my experience anyways.

They're not changing the control scheme for stupid button presses... Move on.

I wouldn't want them to. In any case, he didn't (at least I think he didn't) want to abandon the current control scheme, but to have the option of choosing between the current and his suggested one. Still, I wouldn't want them to.

The two posts you cited of "ridiculing of another's [sic] suggestion" are not only perfectly fine in context but also agreed with by at least four other people in the forum. If you can follow up your citations by holding them equally accountable that would be great. Get on it...

The context being a new member of this forum offering an admittedly misguided but well intentioned suggestion, and you calling it "absolutely awful", so awful that you decide you "officially can call this threads time of death".

Sorry being mocked is new to you on the internet, it's a whole new world for you today, I'm glad I've opened the door. *holds hands*

It's not new to me, but thanks for admitting that you were in fact mocking me.

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Correction, did include it. Then someone decided to be all American and call it a Genesis, so that update has been removed.

<-- This guy... So close...

so awful that you decide to "officially can call this threads time of death"

Yup... and you:

beatdeadhorsepg6.gif%7Ec200

Last edited:

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Ok let's focus on moustache movements that's cutting edge, revelotionary lol

Talk about people changing the story (and dragging me into an argument to boot), but I wasn't talking about movement at all! That was Bigg's joke. I was just saying there was a glitched, common one appearing on sub-continental players in the creative side. It's not crucial or anything, just a legitimate glitch.

We're at a stage where micro-suggestions are far more plausible and fixable than editing full control schemes. Can you imagine the testing involved even if they did like your suggestion? Days of work at least (probably much more). Mines two mins to fix a small graphical glitch.

I never meant it to become a running gag around here, but hey. :lol

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Everyone knows it was a joke until these twerps showed up... it was like two people showing up late to a party and not being able to figure out why the punch bowl tasted salty.

Absolutely wasn't having a go at anyone, just having a laugh. ...the biggest one at the been-here-barely-a-day guy who thought they would patch out the universally hailed batting control system for his MS-DOS point-and-click version.

....and if we all haven't caught up yet, there isn't going to be a "Patch 3"

S

salter

Everyone knows it was a joke until these twerps showed up... it was like two people showing up late to a party and not being able to figure out why the punch bowl tasted salty.

Absolutely wasn't having a go at anyone, just having a laugh. ...the biggest one at the been-here-barely-a-day guy who thought they would patch out the universally hailed batting control system for his MS-DOS point-and-click version.

....and if we all haven't caught up yet, there isn't going to be a "Patch 3"
Haha Biggs your so funny mate haha yeah I sure do hate salty punch yuck haha.. yeah I'm a twerp mate.. Haha yeah I want 2 different batting options and 2 different bowling options actually.. Haha yeah Im so stupid for thinking of ideas Haha jokes on me all good... But mate what controller were you talking about that gives you vibrating feedback? And lastly Biggs what is "this guy gets it"?.. what, blisters from Constant compulsive aggressive premiditated pulling???!!!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well, @MattW the new CEO of Big Ant (kinda) has confirmed that there's no more updates due except necessary bug fixes - and 1.20.1 doesn't seem to have caused any biggies, so i'm guessing there won't be any full stop - so can't this thread just be closed before salty snacks embarrasses himself further somebody comes along and suggests line and lengthTM bowling or umpires that stretch?

Users who are viewing this thread