Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
by any chance has patch 3 been submitted for consoles yet? i remember reading Ross saying they will submit it on the 31st July is this the case?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
by any chance has patch 3 been submitted for consoles yet? i remember reading Ross saying they will submit it on the 31st July is this the case?

I don't recall Ross being that specific and mentioning dates. I think Big Ant are still waiting to hear about patch related bugs on PC platform, and once they confirm all is in order they will submit the same for consoles.

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
why is it taking so long? over a year waiting for multiplayer, please just release it already

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
[HASHTAG]#BlameMatt[/HASHTAG]

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
why is it taking so long? over a year waiting for multiplayer, please just release it already

Obviously the code has been complete for quite a while as evidenced by the Steam build.

There is an agreement that dictates that all console patches must be released at the same time - this means that all of them must have passed submission or none may be released.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Obviously the code has been complete for quite a while as evidenced by the Steam build.

There is an agreement that dictates that all console patches must be released at the same time - this means that all of them must have passed submission or none may be released.

Just wondering Ross, is it a case of still waiting for one or two more, or is it one of them has required a re-submission?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just wondering Ross, is it a case of still waiting for one or two more, or is it one of them has required a re-submission?

We have to do ten submissions because of the number of consoles and number of territories. Now that this is out of our hair it will have our complete concentration.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
We have to do ten submissions because of the number of consoles and number of territories. Now that this is out of our hair it will have our complete concentration.

Wow, 10 submissions, that puts things in perspective. So that'd be EU, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One and then the same again for US to make 8. I'm missing two. Possibly a region which only has one gen of console?

As for RLL3, I'm going to be outside a store for a few mins before it opens on Thursday Sep 10th. It looks phenomenal, and there must be some ridiculously delusional people on FB.

Ed R

School Cricketer
Apologies for not reading the entire thread but does Patch 3 include more immersive cut-scenes - in particular, it always rankles me when I get out as a batsmen with a good score that I don't get a cut-scene of me walking off to a crowd ovation / raising my bat etc. You just get the head-shake and then the next guy comes in.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Apologies for not reading the entire thread but does Patch 3 include more immersive cut-scenes - in particular, it always rankles me when I get out as a batsmen with a good score that I don't get a cut-scene of me walking off to a crowd ovation / raising my bat etc. You just get the head-shake and then the next guy comes in.

No. Additional animations/cut scenes etc are well outside the scope of the patches which were really gameplay/feature related.

To be fair that would be a very good addition though.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The ability to customize a replay camera should (in theory) be reasonably easy because in the Big Ant Replay System you can literally have the camera anywhere you like (except stump cam? Sad Face) and it's already saved in game. Should just be able to set a few way points of places you like to see replayed between balls, and let the computer pick em on shuffle...

The replay things that frustrate me are:
  • Inability to replay milestone celebrations using the custom replay option.
  • Inability to set stump cam as a replay option using the custom replay option.
  • Inability to see a complete replay, especially for boundaries or catches where they're often cut short without going into a sub-menu to fully replay it.
  • Field-change cut-scene is always a glory shot of the stadium, which gets a little tedious.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread