PC Champions League | 14 years and 20 seasons of statistics FINALLY up to date..

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was being serious before, I'm waiting to see what happens to my EPL team. :p

Tbh I'd just have a poll of the six league winners, and if 4, 5, or 6 of them want a qualifier then have a qualifier, otherwise just proceed with six teams. Ultimately they should hold the cards, as well as who's managing the league (Dipak in this case). So including Dipak's vote that's seven votes for people who it directly affects. 2nd placed teams are surely all just going to say yes, so having them as well as the randoms may make the poll above rather bias.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well tbh I've been saying no all along, well before the EPL finals series started, so my vote of no has nothing to do with that. :p

As I said before a Champions League's should only have the Champions, second place are just the first losers.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Dipak, tbf, if the majority is for 'no' then just let it be and start this damn thing.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Alright, no qualifiers. Sorry.

So just adding Durham to the index. Requested for the banner four days ago but didn't get it and I'll be starting adding teams to the sim tomorrow

Last edited:

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Was confident on Liverpool's chances in the EPL and thereby their presence here in this edition of the Champions League, but not to worry for HBM will exact sweet revenge on the Dynamos. :thumbs

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Player Clashes

Players contracted to two of the teams

Gautam Gambhir (Basnahira & Nairobi)
Ricky Ponting (Basnahira & Hawke's Bay)
Lasith Malinga (Basnahira & Mashonaland)
Mitchell Johnson (Basnahira & Nairobi)
MS Dhoni (Durham & Mashonaland)
Nuwan Kulasekara (Durham & Hawke's Bay)
Sachin Tendulkar (Hawke's Bay & Nairobi)

Players contracted to three of the teams

Daniel Vettori (Basnahira, Durham & Nairobi)

Player Clashes - Solution (Credits to Swirler)

Case 1: Two teams have the same player in their squads, who is local to one of the sides.
Sol: The player is given to the local side (associates will play for their MCC team) and the other side plays without him

Case 2: Two teams have the same player in their squads, who isn't local to either side.
Sol: The player is removed from the match and each team picks from the remaining 17 players in their squads.

Case 3: Two teams have two players in common and neither of them have a local team.
Sol: Both the managers will be asked which player they want to play. If they both want to play different players then well and good however if they want to play the same player then I'll randomly pick a team for both the players to play by using Random.org.

Case 4: Two teams have two players in common, but this time one of them has a local team.
Sol: That player will obviously join his local team, and the other player will join the other team.

Case 5: Two teams have three players in common (all three overseas)
Sol: Out of the three guys I will ask two managers to PM me two players you would like to play in the order of preference. If the first preferences are different then you get to play the player you sent as first preference. If they are the same, I will give you a chance to sort it out and if still to solution is there then I'll allot the players using random.org. The third player will sit out of the game​

134036-1.jpg

showy_advertising_badge_01-3-1-1.jpg

Kumar Sangakkara who was contacted to four of the teams in Season 7, will be playing only for Basnahira this season

Last edited:

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Ratings done and tested. First post a bit neatened up. Just need the banner. If I don't get it by KBC I shall be making it myself (get ready for a disaster in that case. :p)

So I just need the banner and some final touches and then we can get this tourney underway. Hopefully we'll see the warm-ups kick-start till Monday (I've got loads of work this weekend) :)

Users who are viewing this thread