Post your questions about the game here!

28ratty

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How can i create New team in DBC14 without replacing existing team?

Arindam98

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There should be an option called On-Disk link or something like that, in the team creator. You have to turn that off.

swisscheese

Club Captain
hey i wasnt sure where to post this and what might have caused this in the first place but my game is not opening when i try to play it it keeps saying that some file is deleted. i tried reinstalling it but no luck anyone know how i can fix this?error dbc14.PNG

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
hey i wasnt sure where to post this and what might have caused this in the first place but my game is not opening when i try to play it it keeps saying that some file is deleted. i tried reinstalling it but no luck anyone know how i can fix this?
That's from the visual C runtime. In that DBC14 folder, just go to the _CommonRedist folder, and the vcredist folder below that - and then depending on your version of Windows, install the vcredist_x64.exe or vcredist_x86.exe file out of both the 2010 and 2012 folders.

That should fix it.

Aniruddh

School Cricketer
Instead of creating new threads, please post any general queries about the game in this thread.
I have downloaded Don bradman cric 14 .
I have 2 questions
1. Can i Play don bradman with keyboard?
2. My navigation is not working properly. its just moving up and not accepting commands . please tell me some solution.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Perhaps @MattW - or anyone who has tried it - can confirm something about per-team modding before i waste a lot of time:

Can I put mods for stadium adboards, balls, stumps etc. at the team level?

For example if I'm playing a test match, and I have it set for stumps and ball to use cavalier - could I put Dukes & Investec mods for balls/stumps in the England folder, and Kookaburra/CB for Aus and get different results for them?

Or if I set up stadium adboards for each county would they show different for each team even when they use the same stadium?

I'm planning to play a tour where England's Worst play Aus 1993 for the Ashes, but I want warm up games and a tri-one day series too. If I set up the tour so that each team had different ad boards that covered the Aus 1993 stadium (i think i've set it as SCG), will the different ad boards show depending on who is "home" in any one game, or would it only ever show whatever was set up for the 1993 Aus team as they are the home team, or only show whatever was at the top-level as standard for the SCG?

Users who are viewing this thread