Post your questions about the game here!

grkrama

National Board President
you should be pressing the LAS left and right fully instead of diagonally at start of delivery when pressing length and then change to delivery type once running starts!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
you should be pressing the LAS left and right fully instead of diagonally at start of delivery when pressing length and then change to delivery type once running starts!

So left/right and delivery length at the same time? Then when running starts as I'm doing now...

Only taken me 2 years...

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
ya , i mostly go about it like choose left are right first and then press the length and the bowler starts the run up when i choose the delivery type!

should there be a visible difference in the angle of approach by the bowler? i'm doing what you say and there is no difference at all in the visuals. the release point is identical.

grkrama

National Board President
@blockerdave Wasnt able to record vid as raptr wasnt syncing with steam for some reason guess update issue.

So have only got screen shots. You can try out the fast bowling tutorial in match practice, which will give a better guide than vid!

Left plus length - wide off crease

20160608170311_1.jpg
20160608170316_1.jpg

Normal :

20160608170439_1.jpg
20160608170446_1.jpg

Right + Length, do a finn

20160608170609_1.jpg
20160608170554_1.jpg
20160608170615_1.jpg

bestfriendh

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
General question to those in the know, since DBC17 is announced, any plans on reducing the price on DBC14? I already have one on PS3, but recently bought a PS4 (in anticipation of DBC17 of-course!). I was thinking about going for DBC14 on PS4 as well, but I still see DBC 14 at American $59.99 on PSN. (Can't justify same game @ the price to the Mrs ;))

Krokenoster

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
General question to those in the know, since DBC17 is announced, any plans on reducing the price on DBC14? I already have one on PS3, but recently bought a PS4 (in anticipation of DBC17 of-course!). I was thinking about going for DBC14 on PS4 as well, but I still see DBC 14 at American $59.99 on PSN. (Can't justify same game @ the price to the Mrs ;))

I would suggest buying DBC14 for your PS4 second hand? There should be shops wherever you are, that has trade-in games.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Playcrick85

Club Cricketer
I have been playing the game for over a year now. Played Career, tournaments etc. Career got a bit boring after a while due to its repetitiveness. currently I am playing IPL & I usually bat both inning. Biggest problem I have is with AI field setting. even after 6 overs & sometime even towards the end AI keeps just 2-3 fielders outside & brings field in every time a wkt falls. does anyone know a solution to this to keep fielding more realistic post power play?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have been playing the game for over a year now. Played Career, tournaments etc. Career got a bit boring after a while due to its repetitiveness. currently I am playing IPL & I usually bat both inning. Biggest problem I have is with AI field setting. even after 6 overs & sometime even towards the end AI keeps just 2-3 fielders outside & brings field in every time a wkt falls. does anyone know a solution to this to keep fielding more realistic post power play?

the best solution is make yourself the fielding side, set a field and apply to all, then go back to batting

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You can get DBC for ps4 for 57.99 aud at oz game shop free delivery

Users who are viewing this thread