Request Or Suggestions for Future Patches / Big Ant Gaming Series

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
In real life when a medium pacer or a spin bowler bowls short .. they get thrashed 9/10 times.. and in ashesh cricket the batsmen gets out playing this delivery 9/10 times.. specially online.. this has to be corrected...

mkstatto

School Cricketer
1. Hostility between bowler and batsman, I.e. Bowler fake throw/real throw at stumps, light sledging, getting in the bats face. The feeling of being in a mental battle.
2. Ability to feel the time of day your playing in, I.e. Overcast morning of test, or surviving late into the day at stumps.
3. Sign contracts with teams and move around first class teams (transfer). (side note: Teams could offer certain promises on signing, I.e. Open the bowling/focus on producing spinning wickets.
4. Change where you prefer to bat in the order as you go through career.
5. Better quality of commentary, specifically Player career focused, could talk more about style and stats.
6. Real life player career if captain, alter line up.
7. Captain set bowling strategy or plans to bowlers.

D

Deleted member 46200

When accessing the field editor in a match, it would be good to see an overlay of a given batsman's wagon wheel to see their scoring areas
Have to agree with this great addition.

Late-Cut

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
An option to play as a star or custom Player in casual matches and custom tournaments.I know this option is available in Ashes mode and of course in career mode.

Part-Time Jaffa

School Cricketer
Would like to see far more cutscenes between deliveries. Fielders shinning the ball and encouraging the bowler; some sort of mild hostility and cheekiness between batsman and bowler.

When clicking in L3 and pressing up on d-pad to change field (umpire holding up play) it would be nice to see the batsman step away out of his stance and fiddle around.

There needs to be another fielding option like semi-manual or something. Something with slight assists to keep the foundation but something also far more engaging.

There needs to be more top edges flying over the keepers head from short ball cut and pull/hook shots. If you replaced that weird moment when you're aiming to midwicket and the ball flies through the covers with top edges I'd be grateful.

Option in dpad menu during game to call for cap while batting.

Cleaner commentary. I don't get how there is literally thousands of hours of REAL commentary from Michael Slater available. Surely there needs to be a way BA can get access to Ch9's audio files and get REAL commentary from Slater with expression!

Ability to have more than 3 player careers saves

Tougher AI. I want a difficulty that feels like I'm at war :)

Edit - star player mode inside competition & tour modes is a must

Last edited:

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would like to see a little attention paid to the women's side of the game. The graphic issues are horrible. Some hair styles clipping fully through hats, bad clipping of shirt and pants when leaning over (only on female models, not male), multi-colored shirt patterns are all messed up when wearing a jumper. And that is just to name a few.

They either didn't really test the women's game, didn't listen to the testers or weren't really bothered. Or so it seems from the outside.

Victoria50

School Cricketer
The cut shots need to be fixed eg square cut, late cut and top edges
Cut shots and square drives need to be in right area
More seam movement and better Yorkers
More edges if possible or have every dismissals in the game

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Batting is far too easy. Should be reevaluated. This has probably been mentioned but some shot animations don't match the shot. At this point, I don't think this company will do anything about aesthetics like long sleeves, or even their career mode. At lease they should fix the elementary stuff like batting.

sashu_91

County Cricketer
Batting is far too easy. Should be reevaluated. This has probably been mentioned but some shot animations don't match the shot. At this point, I don't think this company will do anything about aesthetics like long sleeves, or even their career mode. At lease they should fix the elementary stuff like batting.
Let's hope so in the next patch.

Users who are viewing this thread