Season 15 youth pull

StickyWicket

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The only way you could get him there at that stage is by putting 3 batting nets on him and even that might be pushing it. Still if you train him till 23 (2 batting till 20 then 1 batting net till he pops to exceptional) you will still get the player you want and you will be able to use the other net on someone else.

Oh fearsome tweak. Clearly I overestimated the power of 2 nets lol. I do plan on giving him 2 till he's 20, I don't know about after that though.As of now I have a player who's just turned 21, he 's remarkable so I'm considering training him till he pops one more level, and a proficient 18 yo. So the 3 batting nets are a bit crowded. I'm probably going to lay off the 21 yo and focus on the kids though

Tuhob

School Cricketer
Finally got a good youth pull:

Code:
8. Lawrence Webb (2811041)

Lawrence is a RH Batsman and RFM Bowler. He is a destructive player with respectable leadership skills and abysmal experience.

He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and fresh fitness.
Plays For: 	Tassie Titans
Nationality: 	Australia
Battrick Rating: 	5,213
Wages: 	?1,068 p/w
Stamina: 	mediocre 	Wicket Keeping: 	worthless
Batting: 	respectable 	Concentration: 	mediocre
Bowling: 	worthless 	Consistency: 	worthless
Fielding: 	woeful

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Oh flip. Clearly I overestimated the power of 2 nets lol. I do plan on giving him 2 till he's 20, I don't know about after that though.As of now I have a player who's just turned 21, he 's remarkable so I'm considering training him till he pops one more level, and a proficient 18 yo. So the 3 batting nets are a bit crowded. I'm probably going to lay off the 21 yo and focus on the kids though

2 nets is fine, just leave 1 on him after 20 to make him a beast.

brad352

Executive member
Marc Michael - 17 yo, BT Rating=6,295
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a cautious player with mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and fresh fitness.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: mediocre Concentration: competent
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: woeful
Fielding: worthless

0 ITS

:o

brad352

Executive member
Stuart is a LH Batsman and LH Spin Bowler. He is a steady player with feeble leadership skills and worthless experience.

He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and fresh fitness.Plays For: Figjam
Nationality: Australia
Battrick Rating: 6,879
Wages: ?1,063 p/w

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: feeble
Batting: respectable Concentration: competent
Bowling: worthless Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: abysmal

:)
Listed for 0

Users who are viewing this thread