The 2017 County Project

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
@inertSpark @wasteyouryouth can any of you import this logo for the Yorkshire Diamonds kit? I only need the text from it.

Clarion-logo-2015-01-A.jpg

EDIT: Who is doing the Western Storm kit as they're the only team now that'll need a kit doing.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

inertSpark

Associate Captain

Still working on the Southern Vipers shirt. The one I uploaded will do for now, but I'm trying to fine tune it so that it can be put together from scratch by a trained chimp. At the moment there are a lot of textures just scaled and rotated in weird ways to make it work. Ideally I am going to make it so that all the front back and sleeves fit together without noticeable seams.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Still working on the Southern Vipers shirt. The one I uploaded will do for now, but I'm trying to fine tune it so that it can be put together from scratch by a trained chimp. At the moment there are a lot of textures just scaled and rotated in weird ways to make it work. Ideally I am going to make it so that all the front back and sleeves fit together without noticeable seams.
Bloody perfectionists... ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1486145618][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry mate. Now shared as Clarion White.

View attachment 181516
Cheers, I'll have the Yorkshire kit done then ready for @RedskinsUK to share the team.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Bloody perfectionists... ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1486145618][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cheers, I'll have the Yorkshire kit done then ready for @RedskinsUK to share the team.

Well I've already improved the sponsors/badges etc so they don't need to be lined up with each other. Took a leaf out of some of the other kit designs up there because they all seem to be somewhat modular in nature.

vipers.png

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Never would've guessed. Its gonna be bittersweet on Sunday for me as a Packers fan. I'm just glad we got flat out murdered by them in the Championship game

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Sorry to butt in on the superbowl talk. Anyone know what trousers Yorkshire are going with for this year's t20? Would I be safe in just using the current (last years) trousers for now?

Fantazm

County Cricketer
Sorry to butt in on the superbowl talk. Anyone know what trousers Yorkshire are going with for this year's t20? Would I be safe in just using the current (last years) trousers for now?

I'll be amazed if they're not mainly dark blue.

Also if they follow their pattern of the past few years last year's T20 kit will become this year's 50 over kit.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
I'll be amazed if they're not mainly dark blue.

Also if they follow their pattern of the past few years last year's T20 kit will become this year's 50 over kit.

That was going to be my next question actually. Seeing as only the CC and the T20 kit have been announced, I was going to assume that indeed that was the case.

So I'll make the County Championship Kit, then Yorkshire will be done pretty much.

Users who are viewing this thread