The 2017 County Project

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Thanks to the hard work of @wasteyouryouth and some counties keeping the same kits for this season. We have 12/18 teams with the correct kits shared. I've done Durham, Essex and Leicestershire, while amending Surrey and Glamorgan's kits. Thanks for the hard work of those contributing, bats will be the last thing I concentrate on but we're getting closer. @inertSpark can you please upload Notts if you have all 3 kits done.

1st post is updated with what has been shared.

Superover100

Club Cricketer
Thanks to the hard work of @wasteyouryouth and some counties keeping the same kits for this season. We have 12/18 teams with the correct kits shared. I've done Durham, Essex and Leicestershire, while amending Surrey and Glamorgan's kits. Thanks for the hard work of those contributing, bats will be the last thing I concentrate on but we're getting closer. @inertSpark can you please upload Notts if you have all 3 kits done.

1st post is updated with what has been shared.
Really great stuff @Kiko_97 , @inertSpark , @wasteyouryouth and the rest. Downloaded all the current ones mentioned above but I downloaded Warwickshire which has OHD using the wrong bat but I changed it and now once the rest are done look forward to making a T20 tournament to show off the kits.

Thanks James...

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Derbyshire are now shared with a complete squad, kits and bats. 1st post is updated to reflect

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Northants have been reshared with a correct T20 shirt by wasteyouryouth and i've shared Durham with their correct squad and bats.

Superover100

Club Cricketer
Northants have been reshared with a correct T20 shirt by wasteyouryouth and i've shared Durham with their correct squad and bats.
@Kiko_97 if I've downloaded a team say Northants and it gets updated do I redownload and it adds any new logos etc and keeps any that are the same or just replaces the lot adding more to the logo count?.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
@Kiko_97 if I've downloaded a team say Northants and it gets updated do I redownload and it adds any new logos etc and keeps any that are the same or just replaces the lot adding more to the logo count?.
So long as you hit "Replace current with new" you should be fine.

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Could I just ask what the usernames are for each team. So I can get the new ones

bahawkes

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Couple of issues I found with the rosters. Olly Stone of Warwickshire is listed as a batsman
Joe Leach is not captain of Worcestershire

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Couple of issues I found with the rosters. Olly Stone of Warwickshire is listed as a batsman
Joe Leach is not captain of Worcestershire
I'll go through each roster with a fine tooth comb before I finally share, but thanks for those which i've missed

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've done new sponsors and logos for most of the kits so if anyone has problems with logo limits you might have to go through and delete older ones. If it'd help I can try and come up with a list of what I've done.

Users who are viewing this thread