The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
@Pal- Recently I have been getting gate receipts over 300k in FC and last match of season I got 400k :D and in OD I get 230k. My stadium size is 40k

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Permanently? Or will they get FC later?

There are two differences, you can sign up for a main country i.e 1 of the test nations (Aus, Eng, Pak, Sri, Ind, Saf, NZ, WI) and they all have FC, OD and T20 tournaments. Where as if you sign up to a lesser nation (Kenya, Afghanistan, USA etc) then all you will get is OD and T20 games.

The advantage of a lesser nation is you get into it quicker as their is smaller waiting list, but the disadvantage is that you won't get the FC or the same amount of income.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Yea. The lesser nations were meant to be for those who don't want to play FC. Hence I opted for one.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
FC is 3 Days in BT, not too bad and pretty good for making money. I'm guessing in time they will have FC for the smaller countries.

As for which one, depends on your preference and time zone. I would go USA as I have a thing for them.

Taxing

PC Battrick Plate Champion S16
oN GATE RECEIPTS, A LOT DEPENDS ON CONFIDENCE OF TEAM SUPPORTERS ETC

i HAD A STAGE THIS SEASON WHERE i LOST 3 OR 4 IN A ROW AND AS A RESULT CONF DROPPED, AND WITH IT GATE RECEIPTS

SOON AS PICKED UP WINS THO TAKINGS IMPROVED

Regularly >400k for FC

(sorry for caps didn't realise til I'd written and can't be bothered to change!)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
What a first round clash I have. My last two matches with this team was in my first season:

23/03/2007 (OD League) at McKinnon Parades
McKinnon Parades 408-0
Baggy Blues 97-10
02/02/2007 (OD League) at Baggy Blues
McKinnon Parades 379-0
Baggy Blues 130-10

Time for some payback :p

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Playing a guy that is div 5 and joined in the same year as me. Should be an easy enough win as long as PFL issues don't hit me.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Whoops, simple mistake that :p. Should have got that! I promoted in my OD league last year, so at least I will actually have something to work on this season, looks like I should get promotion in FC as well and I can start building my team again!

Users who are viewing this thread