The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

Hey guys ive uploaded the India, West Indies and Sri Lanka teams with correct line ups. Credit to the original owners who made them first on the academy I just updated it. Just search Ramz950
Great work with the lineups. If you can combine with @Llewelynf who's done kits. (Needed for India) then we're pretty much set internationally

Can you make straight eyebrows and droop the outside corners of his eyes more?

Then just make his eyes a little closer together.

Attachments

• IMG_4870.PNG
    IMG_4870.PNG
    42.6 KB · Views: 133
It looks very different to me in the Academy, and as a matter of personal taste, I wouldn't have guessed the one on the right was David Warner

p1Zk8Cd.png
I am not here to beg you for adding my creations in your team. People who loves my creations will downloaded that..

I am not here to beg you for adding my creations in your team. People who loves my creations will downloaded that..

They will. That's the great thing about the Academy - they can use whatever players they want. Just sharing my opinion given you specifically asked for it...

@Markkkkk can you add up USA to the first post. I have created the kits and players. Also if please anyone can help me with 2 logos to place on the USA kit would be appreciated.

@Markkkkk can you add up USA to the first post. I have created the kits and players. Also if please anyone can help me with 2 logos to place on the USA kit would be appreciated.

Is your name on the academy the same as PC (IndieGameDev)?

They will. That's the great thing about the Academy - they can use whatever players they want. Just sharing my opinion given you specifically asked for it...

I think most people are hoping you guys can collab for the sub-continental teams. There is no denying that Indian players are Raj's strong point as Australian/caucasian players are snowy's and fission's strong point. Sorting out the differences here will be the best thing for the game and players of it (particularly for the guys who are more unaware about changing players and those who don't view these threads).

Both of you guys and others produce great content and it should be put on display to everyone.

Hey guys ive uploaded the India, West Indies and Sri Lanka teams with correct line ups. Credit to the original owners who made them first on the academy I just updated it. Just search Ramz950
Went to download those teams, for india, kedhar jadev has a 98 rating, ms dhoni has a 95 rating and lokesh rahul has an 88 rating and has only played 11 tests. I will personally change their ratings so it is more realistic, did you want them to be this high or was it a mistake? Also ajinkya rahane is linked to umar akmal for some reason and there are many other players who are not linked at all such as virat kohli and ms dhoni

Last edited:
Went to download those teams, for india, kedhar jadev has a 98 rating, ms dhoni has a 95 rating and lokesh rahul has an 88 rating and has only played 11 tests. I will personally change their ratings so it is more realistic, did you want them to be this high or was it a mistake? Also ajinkya rahane is linked to umar akmal for some reason and there are many other players who are not linked at all such as virat kohli and ms dhoni

That's why you should rather stick to the list on the first post. Those teams are of a much higher caliber...

That's exactly the reason I would download all the teams from the same set of creators (Snowy, Fission, Munkey and Llewelyn) as the teams would be rated realistically and consistently compared to each other.

Last edited:
Downloaded the county teams from munkeymomo and not a single player has a bat assigned, I know that he did assign at least a few bats to players so how do fix this?

I may be way off but can we download kits only or is it just when we download a team?

Also you guys are doing an amazing job.
I tried to create some women players last night from England and well they didnt turn out very good!

Users who are viewing this thread