The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
@Markkkkk Bangladesh and India internationals are available from Friedlele7 -- update list please

could you also add a "Last Edited" date somewhere on the OP - thanks ;)

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yeah , that "Last Edited" bit will help all of us that have downloaded the teams before , to know when anything new has been added .

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Isn't there an automatic 'Last edited' on every post?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Not that I can see....

Edit: lets see if I can see a date change anywhere.....

Edit 2: nope, nada, efol! ;)

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
Are you sure? Should be in the bottom right in a light text...

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Are you sure? Should be in the bottom right in a light text...

Well I'll be buggered! -- I can see it on your OP now, but not on my own edit ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1482775241][/DOUBLEPOST]But, maybe if its not too much trouble.... when you update the list itself.... maybe i specific team was updated or changed and we wont know that if no date is added to that line? or some indication that it has changed....could be helpful

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
Well I'll be buggered! -- I can see it on your OP now, but not on my own edit ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1482775241][/DOUBLEPOST]But, maybe if its not too much trouble.... when you update the list itself.... maybe i specific team was updated or changed and we wont know that if no date is added to that line? or some indication that it has changed....could be helpful

You'll always first see the team announced in the other thread before it's added here so I can't see the benefit of me repeating the announcement of a team.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
For some people who may just look to this thread a "last upload - XX-XX-XXXX" wouldn't be a bad idea. Can see why you don't want to @Markkkkk as it'd be a pain in the arse

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
For some people who may just look to this thread a "last upload - XX-XX-XXXX" wouldn't be a bad idea. Can see why you don't want to @Markkkkk as it'd be a pain in the arse

It already has that. Bottom right of the post.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Not for each team, which is what i'm getting at. If a team gets updated people won't know unless they check elsewhere. The last upload part will tell people who's keeping teams up to date

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
Not for each team, which is what i'm getting at. If a team gets updated people won't know unless they check elsewhere. The last upload part will tell people who's keeping teams up to date

Oh well there's no chance in hell I'm checking 40+ teams everyday to see if they're updated. If a team is updated I'm sure they'll post it in the Created Players thread and we will all see it. This is just to summarize which teams are uploaded that are good enough quality...

Krokenoster

Club Captain
Loving this thread, thanks to all involved!!!!!

Quick question though, Zimbabwe team from Friedlele, when I'm bowling with Chatara/Panyangara, I'm getting feedback of 190km/h speed. lol. Is that just an incorrect number from the game?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Loving this thread, thanks to all involved!!!!!

Quick question though, Zimbabwe team from Friedlele, when I'm bowling with Chatara/Panyangara, I'm getting feedback of 190km/h speed. lol. Is that just an incorrect number from the game?
I am not sure what their skill levels are at. @flake any ideas? I will look into it and re share if there is an issue

Users who are viewing this thread