The PlanetCricket.org Mafia - End game

The vigilante, when using his role, would be very likely to accidentally take out a townie, thus somewhat making up for the mafia's lack of a nightkill.
If we can somehow confirm that CK and not the vigilante took out Swagger on night 1, then it would all make sense. This would line up with the write up (played it safe) and make your theory even more accurate. And if this is the case, then Rudolph and Ali would have a lot of explanation to do.

That's not a good approach. Just because you want the game to move forward you're willing to risk a townie getting killed? A townie's life has no significance for you? I wonder what type of role would necessitate taking such a step. It's not a positive role I can tell you that.

I was giving you the benefit of doubt for so long now but not anymore. You are more interested in getting a move on than trying to play tactically. Simon too is quite close to treading that same line but at least he hasn't asked for crazy ideas like revealing one's names.

Lynch: Jack Ryder

Simon, what you analyzed is certainly plausible. It now matters how many of us can agree with it.
I remember you doing a very similar thing in a previous game where we couldn't move forward and you were okay with the thought of lynching a townie.
I think you're upset as I have lynched you or you are the mafia and trying to divert attention.[DOUBLEPOST=1495118196][/DOUBLEPOST]
Moving fotowhe risk of hurting the town certainty is. However, I still wouldn't have lynched him just for that reason. What bothered me more is his indifference towards the life of a townie. I didn't find that attitude desirable.
What are you even telling here? Thats the same thing. I think you are having a slip up.

I remember you doing a very similar thing in a previous game where we couldn't move forward and you were okay with the thought of lynching a townie.
That's called learning from mistakes. We lost townies right and left and that cost us the game.

I think you're upset as I have lynched you or you are the mafia and trying to divert attention.
It's neither and that's the reason I didn't immediately lynch you after your post which had the "lynch" word on me.

What are you even telling here?
What part of the sentence are you having trouble with? Genuine question, so that I can help you understand it.

PS: What's up with your quoting of posts? Why are some words getting garbled up?

I think we can all agree that that's a pretty lame reason to lynch someone - it's something that one usually gives as the lynch reason when he/she doesn't have any solid evidence to back his/her claim to lynch.

When will you people learn that this move (to reveal names) is going to hurt the town. You leave me no choice but to go with the majority here.

I'm El Loco.
I doubt your claim of El Loco as he is not a part of this game whereas cerealkiller as caz 30 and Rudolph as Mattw makes sense as they are power roles and fit in the scenario if Rudolph is telling the truth here.

While I think you just picked up an active mafia player name who is not participating in this game.

I doubt your claim of El Loco as he is not a part of this game whereas cerealkiller as caz 30 and Rudolph as Mattw makes sense as they are power roles and fit in the scenario if Rudolph is telling the truth here.
You're entitled to your opinion. I can't fault you for not believing me.

That's called learning from mistakes. We lost townies right and left and that cost us the game.

It's neither and that's the reason I didn't immediately lynch you after your post which had the "lynch" word on me.

What part of the sentence are you having trouble with? Genuine question, so that I can help you understand it.

PS: What's up with your quoting posts? Why are some words getting garbled up?
That you didn't lynch me for that reason but my indifference towards a townie life .where the hell did I said we should blindly lynch anybody. The idea of revealing names is to help town but you are the trying to find negative points there and to pin them on me. I suggest everyone to reread asprin posts he will definitely look like mafia.

See how he posts that people are not posting and complimenting that activity saying we are playing well. But not posting will never help town. Town needs posts to read and identify a person. I believe he has hidden himself well but now he is revealed. I hope everybody sees through him.

That you didn't lynch me for that reason but my indifference towards a townie life
My lynch was based on the fact that you seemed to not care about a townie's life and not because you proposed the idea of revealing names.

Moving forward at the risk of hurting the town certainty is.

^ This was a response to Simon, not you.

However, I still wouldn't have lynched him just for that reason.
Here, "that" refers to your idea of revealing names.

I hope it's clear now.

My lynch was based on the fact that ytrymed to not care about a townie's life and not because you proposed the idea of revealing names.

^ This was a response to Simon, not you.

Here, "that" refers to your idea of revealing names.

I hope it's clear now.
So when was I indifferent towards a townie life your so called reason. You are just clutching the straws.

So when was I indifferent towards a townie life your so called reason. You are just clutching the straws.
I give up.

Anyway the damage has been done. If Simon's theory is wrong and you end up dead at night, I'll be blamed for it and if I end up dead, the focus will be on you.

While I think you just picked up an active mafia player name who is not participating in this game.
I disagree. I'm ContrarianUmp. He is also not in this game.

Can't give the example?
Oh my mistake. I didn't read it right. You're looking for the part where you appeared to not care about a townie life, right? Here it is
Maybe it'snot a good move but at least it will move the game forward.
You agreed that it's a bad move. You said it yourself.

So, we have

Jack Ryder - asprin
zwarrior - Jack Ryder
Simon - zwarrior
Perfect Square - ContrarianUmp
asprin - El Loco
Rudolph - MattW
Ali - ?

So please tell me how this helps the town? If anything, the mafia have everything in front of them.

What if you're his partner?
Valid point. So either believe him or don't. But stop trying to do what you're trying to do.

And now AliB can choose whatever hell the player he can since he is posting last. And mind you, he's been reading the name reveals regularly but not posting.

Users who are viewing this thread