The PlanetCricket.org Mafia - End game

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So please tell me how this helps the town? If anything, the mafia have everything in front of them.
If it doesn't help us, it will not help them also.

And now AliB can choose whatever hell the player he can since he is posting last. And mind you, he's been reading the name reveals regularly but not posting.
That's why I said repeatedly that everyone should post at same time but no one bothered to reply including you.

To be totally honest, zwarrior hasn't played his normal analytics game. Simon has been acting very indecisive, he only now " gets it ". Ali came forth as extremely confused, getting his names all mixed up. Perfect Square has been neutral, asprin has been erratic. The only two consistent players that has been pro town is Jack and myself.
Personally, I believe we have two Mafia's and a killing role left, with the rest vanilla townies. It seems that we only have three power roles still in play, a role blocker, a tracker and a possible vigilante. Should there be a vigilante, we can work together to track, block or ban the Mafia's. But everyone seems to devided. Let's join forces and win the game.
I have played my normal analytics game. That's how I went after cereal killer.

Still I am not voting for anyone. As per Gaurav, the day will end tomorrow at 11:30AM. So, I will once again go through all the posts and decide my vote whether to lynch someone or not to. And, I have some doubts on few people, I am pretty sure it will be clear to me by tomorrow.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Still I am not voting for anyone. As per Gaurav, the day will end tomorrow at 11:30AM. So, I will once again go through all the posts and decide my vote whether to lynch someone or not to. And, I have some doubts on few people, I am pretty sure it will be clear to me by tomorrow.

This day stretched way too much already. No one usually posts in the time frame between now and then.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
This day stretched way too much already. No one usually posts in the time frame between now and then.
Ya. But I am about to hit the bed. Can't read all the posts now.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'll not be active tomorrow morning. The deadline time.

HAHAHAHAH, I literally went after you since Day 1. Nothing indecisive about going after one person. I only lynched CerealKiller as I was certain that he was a third party, as were most of those who votes for him.

It's nice how both Ali and Rudolph voted to lynch asprin. Ali can't analyze but found it very convenient to vote for asprin even when the major suspicion is on Rudolph and himself. No defense offered either. How very convenient.

@Perfect Square I suggest taking out Rudolph since he's likely to be the mafia roleblocker and already has two lynches on him. We'd rather have him out than a mafia tracker.
I pretty much can sense the co ordination between Rudolph and Ali and your post has also strengthen my sense.

Ali definitely follows Rudolph.

Unlynch
Lynch : Rudolph

Rudolph was also quite generous tagging me and Ali. Actually he want to finish the game quick.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Vote count:

asprin (2) - Rudolph, AliB
Rudolph (3) - Simon, Perfect Square, asprin

Haven't voted yet (2) - zwarrior, Jack Ryder

With 7 alive, 4 votes needed for hammer

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Was hoping you can come to a decision in an hour I cannot be online after some hours. I have an exam tomorrow.
Unlynch asprin
Alright. I am on page 10 with my sleepy eyes. WIll try my best to cover all pages today.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Damn I want to lynch Rudolph and end the day now but I also want to give a chance to him to defend himself as I have seen him to be a very bad townie in previous games.[DOUBLEPOST=1495128640][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alright. I am on page 10 with my sleepy eyes. WIll try my best to cover all pages today.
Woah page 10 I think you will sleep before you hit 15.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Damn I want to lynch Rudolph and end the day now but I also want to give a chance to him to defend himself as I have seen him to be a very bad townie in previous games.[DOUBLEPOST=1495128640][/DOUBLEPOST]
Woah page 10 I think you will sleep before you hit 15.
Nah. I will finish today. I already have two persons in my mind.

I edited this post. I missed adding ^ two. That's why.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Damn I want to lynch Rudolph and end the day now but I also want to give a chance to him to defend himself as I have seen him to be a very bad townie in previous games.

Clever play, I've seen this before. Go after one player from the start to avoid suspicions later on. Since my take on there being a third party you were after me. My analysis made you go after me from the start... I've blocked you for two consecutive nights, in those nights we had one ban/killing on night 1 and none on night 2, coincidence, I think not ... why would the moderator only have one player with a night killing ability ? That would just be stupid ...
Should you all go with Simon there will be nobody to stop him from achieving his goal ... to close PC.org

@Jack Ryder you wanted a defense from a person trying to do his best Donald Trump impression. So that's what you get. I addressed everything in his "defense" in the past which he just chose to ignore. Let's get this over with.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Lynch: Rudolph

If he is mafia, I think we know who the other person is. If he is not the mafia, then we are in trouble.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan