The PlanetCricket.org Mafia - End game

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
You agreed that it's a bad move. You said it yourself.
I said Maybe it's not a good move and that doesn't show me any indifference towards townie life.
So, we have

Jack Ryder - asprin
zwarrior - Jack Ryder
Simon - zwarrior
Perfect Square - ContrarianUmp
asprin - El Loco
Rudolph - MattW
Ali - ?

So please tell me how this helps the town? If anything, the mafia have everything in front of them.
As I have said Zwarrior being Me is suspicious as I can take revenge for my Ban by hacking the site.
And now AliB can choose whatever hell the player he can since he is posting last. And mind you, he's been reading the name reveals regularly but not posting.
That is the risk we have to take.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
AS you can see the name reveal has differently moved the game ahead.
You have a target in me and I have a target in you.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That is the risk we have to take.
Defeats the purpose, doesn't it? What if he is indeed the mafia? How big of a clue have we given him?

AS you can see the name reveal has differently moved the game ahead.
Yes, it has. But again, at what cost?

You have a target in me and I have a target in you.
Which is what mafia would want exactly. Townies (if at all you're one) fighting it out among themselves. I don't know about you, but I'm a sitting duck now.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
To be totally honest, zwarrior hasn't played his normal analytics game. Simon has been acting very indecisive, he only now " gets it ". Ali came forth as extremely confused, getting his names all mixed up. Perfect Square has been neutral, asprin has been erratic. The only two consistent players that has been pro town is Jack and myself.
Personally, I believe we have two Mafia's and a killing role left, with the rest vanilla townies. It seems that we only have three power roles still in play, a role blocker, a tracker and a possible vigilante. Should there be a vigilante, we can work together to track, block or ban the Mafia's. But everyone seems to devided. Let's join forces and win the game.

Please enlighten how you find Jack as pro town. For the sake of argument, let's say I've been erratic. Over the last two pages, you didn't find Jack's behavior perfectly normal? Is it a co-incidence that the two votes I have are from people who seem to be teaming up?
Jack was instrumental in getting rid of of the Cereal killer. He is trying to get the game flowing while everyone else is complacent for us to go into night 3.
@Perfect Square and @AliB need to start voting.

Okay townies. We need to work together now, to remove all threats.

RUDOLPH and Simon were the two which I suspected on. But now I feel Jack and asprin may be behind all this (evilness).

According to asprin he is El loco and El loco seems like an evil role.

Lynch : Ali.
Pardon me ignorance, why after saying asprin might be evil do you vote for Ali?

HAHAHAHAH, I literally went after you since Day 1. N
Clever play, I've seen this before. Go after one player from the start to avoid suspicions later on. Since my take on there being a third party you were after me. My analysis made you go after me from the start... I've blocked you for two consecutive nights, in those nights we had one ban/killing on night 1 and none on night 2, coincidence, I think not ... why would the moderator only have one player with a night killing ability ? That would just be stupid ...
Should you all go with Simon there will be nobody to stop him from achieving his goal ... to close PC.org

Unlynch
[/Lynch : Simon]

Lynch: Rudolph

If he is mafia, I think we know who the other person is. If he is not the mafia, then we are in trouble.
Hammer , Simon I told you I am a roleblocker.

You are PresidentEvil, roleblocker, mafia aligned.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
The only two consistent players that has been pro town is Jack and myself.
Please enlighten how you find Jack as pro town. For the sake of argument, let's say I've been erratic. Over the last two pages, you didn't find Jack's behavior perfectly normal? Is it a co-incidence that the two votes I have are from people who seem to be teaming up?

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan

RUDOLPH and Simon were the two which I suspected on. But now I feel Jack and asprin may be behind all this (evilness).

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan

I accidentally removed this line before posting.

Silence of Ali. I feel is very dangerous now.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pardon me ignorance, why after saying asprin might be evil do you vote for Ali?
asprin and Jack defended themselves well and only Ali. Is the one who didn't posted yet. (Moreover I wanted to put pressure on him)

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm very interested to know how El Loco (the character) seems evil.
The name 'El loco' itself sounds like an evil name and just like swacker sounded evil and turns out to be a CK. El loco is also sound like evil.

I wanted to know were both El loco and Swacker good old mafia game players?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I accidentally removed this line before posting.

Silence of Ali. I feel is very dangerous now.

I've been reading the posts according to my convenience. I find very less leisure time these days and that's the reason for my inactivity. Both Jack and asprin have posted on their defense while asprin seemed very much frustrated than Jack.
Lynch: asprin

Another reason is, having very less leisure time, I'm not able to analyse things but go through the analysis by others and post my views.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Vote count:

asprin (3) - Rudolph, Jack Ryder, AliB
Rudolph (1) - Simon
Jack Ryder (1) - asprin
AliB (1) - Perfect Square

Hasn't voted yet (1) - zwarrior

With 7 alive, 4 votes needed for hammer

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Both Jack and asprin have posted on their defense while asprin seemed very much frustrated than Jack.
Ok. I was hoping you would vote against me. I really was. Makes the Simon theory more probable. Thanks for playing into it. Mind you, you still didn't reveal your role.

And since we already have a vote on Rudolph,

Unlynch
Lynch: Rudolph

Since I'm 1 vote away from being eliminated and might not get a chance again, the only thing I can say in my defence is that things are out there for you to decide it for yourself. I came out with my role before PS and Ali. I wouldn't have done that if I was afraid of the possibility of a character overlap.

My money right now is on Rudolph and Ali to be the mafia guys. Ali seems to be following Rudolph, albeit more carefully now.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Simon has been acting very indecisive

HAHAHAHAH, I literally went after you since Day 1. Nothing indecisive about going after one person. I only lynched CerealKiller as I was certain that he was a third party, as were most of those who votes for him.

It's nice how both Ali and Rudolph voted to lynch asprin. Ali can't analyze but found it very convenient to vote for asprin even when the major suspicion is on Rudolph and himself. No defense offered either. How very convenient.

@Perfect Square I suggest taking out Rudolph since he's likely to be the mafia roleblocker and already has two lynches on him. We'd rather have him out than a mafia tracker.

Users who are viewing this thread