This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

kamrul

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
the guy has spent his sunday making you pre-release footage of a game, including one that shows what you ask, and you criticise him for playing it the way he likes?[DOUBLEPOST=1509908288][/DOUBLEPOST]

yeah llewelyn has probably spent the most time in there. big things are being able to copy kits across teams, add bats from the player, and generally being more navigable.

thankfully UI in general is closer to 14 and less of the tiles than in 17
Forgive him for the language barrier. I am sure he didn't want to come off as a selfish and mean person. It's something you all have to put up with.

kamrul

Associate Captain
Is running after the stumps being broken still prohibited?

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thank you @blockerdave @Llewelynf @WealeyH @Dutch and all others who tested the game. Good to see @BigAntStudios giving you this opportunity. I would have loved to test this game as well. Thank you for all your efforts and @WealeyH you video has sold this game to me and I will be buying it. I was going to wait for reviews but those videos were fantastic. Thank you once again and looking forward for this game.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Thank you @blockerdave @Llewelynf @WealeyH @Dutch and all others who tested the game. Good to see @BigAntStudios giving you this opportunity. I would have loved to test this game as well. Thank you for all your efforts and @WealeyH you video has sold this game to me and I will be buying it. I was going to wait for reviews but those videos were fantastic. Thank you once again and looking forward for this game.
Same boat my friend, I would’ve loved to test this game. But, a lot of deserving folks got to do it.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Sean presentation and being able to look at the ball wear <3 oh my goodness

Seam presentation is definitely something we want to expand on.

Iv had a lot of discussion on making it harder to land the ball seam up but when you do getting visually more deviation off the deck in the right conditions!

Just to add to this , being on this journey I have never realised how much an impact little tweaks can make. The bugs that pop up from nowhere when you change things is mental. It's such a balancing act.

Hence why updates will enhance things further but the risk taking towards release had to be minimised!

kushari

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow... it took me so much time to post this message, as I was busy going though each and every posts on this thread. Great work everyone in the beta team, and also the team from BAS. It is indeed already looking way much better than DBC17. Now the only thing we need a bit more information if possible is Online Mode, but I am sure if the Core game is solid, rest all will fall into place sooner than later. Looking forward to buy it on Steam on release date.

AliKhan215

Club Captain
I just wanna say, people will always support something if it's made well with hard work. They will always be down to pay any price to buy a game as Ashes Cricket. If game wouldn't be made this well, it wouldn't have so much hype. So hats off to Big Ant and Ross.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There was a build where I had 2 that hit the glove and caught, both given not out and not overturned on review... i believe this got fixed but tbh I can't remember with 100% certainty
It was fixed[DOUBLEPOST=1509916001][/DOUBLEPOST]
One more question for you beta boys(sorry if its been covered already), is there an option in career to skip the club games and jump straight into first class like 14?
You can sim all club games

Users who are viewing this thread