Which Batsman can break Tendulkar's ODI Double Ton Record!!!

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Hi all :)

I was watching Afridi's interview last night and a lot of healthy cricketing discussion was going on and suddenly a question bump up into my mind that which batsman from each top team has the ability to score 200 runs or more than 200 runs in a one day international.

I will start up my own list as most likely candidates in an order.

From Australia

1. Shane Watson (The most likelist candidate in my view, probably the best opening batsman currently)

2. David Warner

3. Ricky Ponting (If he regains back his old touch somehow in near future)

From Pakistan

1. Imran Nazir (I know that sounds crazy but I feel that he has that potential and chirsma if he comes back soon)

2. Shahid Afridi (Seems tough but still got that potential imo)

From South Africa

1. Hashim Amla

From India

1. Sehwag (The most likelist candidate from India)

2. Virat Kohli (He got that talent to be one of the greats I feel)

From Srilanka

1. Dilshan

From Westindies

1. Chris Gayle

Overall from all teams, The batsmen who are more likely to break this record in an order are as under:

1. Shane Watson

2. Dilshan

3. Chris Gayle

4. Hashim Amla

5. Virender Sehwag

6. Ricky Ponting

7. David Warner

8. Virat Kohli

9. Imran Nazir

10. Shahid Afridi

Whats your choice??? Pick your likely batsmen :)

Last edited:

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
How can anyone hate Chris Martin? Bats like a one armed fish, sings like a bedraggled rain cloud and bowls like a fencing foil. Not to mention he married some seeds and fathered some fruit.. And headlined Glastobury.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Glen Mcgrath to come out of retirement as an opening bat and nail the record. Remember you heard it here first ;)

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
lol.... all of u has a choice to pick your players... what I wrote was my opinion. Dont get offended dears :)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Watson came out of the blue as he never really looked like threatening 200 until that innings against Bangladesh as usually he'll be out in the 50s or just after making a 100. If Warner can adapt to 50 over cricket then he'll be a good chance, main thing would be playing like he does in T20 rather than how he has played in ODI cricket thus far.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yeah Warner could do it especially if he gets an opportunity to bat on a belter against a weak bowling attack. He seems to have nicely adapted to 50 overs format.

Users who are viewing this thread