Which Batsman can break Tendulkar's ODI Double Ton Record!!!

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
WTF? I refreshed the cricinfo page just to double-check I was reading the correct headline. And geez, he made it with overs to spare. Insane. Well done Sehwag :clap

I love when that happens. like the SAF v australia match where they got bowled out for 40 something. one of my mates said he thought he'd gone back in time, he checked the scores and couldn't quite understand why smith and amla were batting because he'd seen them get out and didn't compute that south africa and australia had lost all their wickets in a matter of hours.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Imagine if Sehwag had batted the entire 50 overs, 250 would have been a huge possibility, and that would have been bigger than Mt Everest to peak.

Have fun Yudi! Its your moment. :cheers

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dhoni...

The guy was 183* with 3 overs to go. Not his fault Sri Lanka didn't score more, or that a top order batsmen didn't score 15 less runs ;)

ajdude

International Coach
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dhoni...

The guy was 183* with 3 overs to go. Not his fault Sri Lanka didn't score more, or that a top order batsmen didn't score 15 less runs ;)
I feel more for Watson, 185* with 24 overs to go. Not his fault Bangladesh are so dire

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Appreciate the double ton. Couldn't watch it due to personal reasons, but 219 is a beastly score, even on a flat pitch.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
The fact is that there are way more flat pitches, bad bowlers and decent attacking batsmen than there are 200s in ODIs. It's not figuratively one of the all-time great innings, but it was a fair bit of something.

Owzat

International Coach
I nearly said Sehwag the other day but I care so little I didn't bother!

Users who are viewing this thread