Which Batsman can break Tendulkar's ODI Double Ton Record!!!

Robelinda

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Gotta say though, probably the worst bowling i have veer seen in ODI cricket, truly dire bowling. Wide on both sides of the wicket.

AND OUT. 219. :thumbs

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Worst bowling or good bowling, he has scored 200 + which is more mentally challenging then just blasting away. Congrats Sehwag

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Close this thread!!!!!!!!

And open a new one in honour of Sehwag,

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Well done Sehwag! The thread title needs to be changed and replace Tenulkar's name with that of Sehwag. :yes

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Close this thread, make a new one. Who can break Sehwag's 219.

Well the answer to it will be Sehwag! :D

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
No one is breaking this freaking record so no use of this thread now! Oh wait, Sehwag himself can break it

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
No one is breaking this freaking record so no use of this thread now! Oh wait, Sehwag himself can break it

There's only man who can break this record other than Sehwag again and thats.... Charles Coventry!

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Well, there is something fishy with venues at Madhya Pradesh! It was Gwalior last time when Sachin scored the first ever Color kit-200 and its Sehwag at Indore!

Batsmen, if you want to turn your scores into double centuries, play at Madhya Pradesh;).

139926.jpg

@Abhishek: Man, Viru blindly follows your theory!
Coming Next: 419

----------

I'm the Final at Lords and Wankhede. I'm the last ball at Lords and Gabba. I invented the Upar Cut and the Helicopter shot. I took ten wickets in an innings. I'm the Nawab of Najafgarh. I'm the Jharkhand Dynamite. I'm the God of Cricket. I'm the fastest fifty, the 99* centuries, the ODI 200* & 219, the second innings at Kolkata, the fastest Triple century. I'm the youth+experienced. I'm the passion. I'm the Victory. I'm Indian Cricket.

Last edited:

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Havent seen the game, but Sehwag says the boundaries were 50 yards? What was the average boundary size?

Users who are viewing this thread