who is planning to be a international cricket player

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I was a fast developing 14 year old RHM before I moved to the US. I was at the brink of gaining captaincy of my school team as well. Gosh I miss those days.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I wanna play for UAE some day :) Took coaching last year, will start again once my exams are over. It will be 9-10 years before i play however. A RM bowler who can bat for ages without scoring :)

JamesyJames3

International Coach
I would tell you my story but stevie gets annoyed when I go on about it :p

Oh sod it :p

I play academy standard until 2 years ago. I then got shifted on for a number of reasons :(

Still play a decent level of cricket but my ambition of playing International cricket is all but gone unless I can impress the county once again.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I would like to start it from english county and get in Scotlands team .... My dream as a true Allrounder and take my team to world cup some day ...:):)

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Lol who doesn't want to be a cricketer!! I've never played cricket professionally, at any level. I take coaching for the 2 months of the year i go to india. I live in the US. I think people in the US appreciate cricket more because we have to go to such limits just to watch (pay $20 bucks for one match and wake up at 3:30 :( ) im not saying others don't like cricket its just that we appreciate it more. My dream is to be a doctor. Go to harvard fist though :D. but thats no joke, its going to happen, you just wait and see....

Anyways if i suddenly move to a cricket playing nation then i would probably consider becoming a cricketer...if i'm good at it. I just love helping people so I really want to go into medicen.

At Cricket Coaching im an Opening batsmen and im the first change bowler. I bowl right arm MF and have killer swing and conditions where you get no aid. (like pathan :D )Im pretty darn consistant, too. Ive learnt everything i know just from watching the little cricket that i've watched....

Big_Boss

Club Cricketer
:rolleyes: All of the people in US, we can make it in the team of USA since it sucks :D I bet Most of Planetcricket Members are better then them :cool: So try to make the team, who knows maybe you'll make it :cheers

And don't forget who gave you the advice if someday you make the team and you become FAMOUS ;)

Last edited:

Lucky

International Cricketer
I know one of my firends in Holland,who isn't that flash at cricket, I'm better than him:p He actually made the Holland Under 17 team, If I was still there I bet I could make it too, but who wants too play for the Netherlands, when you can play for Australia:p

Cricketer66

School Cricketer
I wanna be an international player, but can't :(

If i do, i'll bat at 8 and bowl people with my quick off spin which is mixed with the doosara and a lot of swing. Im like tendulkar when bowling.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
I Play for USA under 19 Which recently Qualified for The World cup under 19

I will be playing for USA in Sri Lanka in under 19 World cup,

I am a batsman

And off spinner as well.

Users who are viewing this thread