YOUR VOICE – IN THE GAME!! [Entries Closed]

I don't speak the language, but I have a feeling you didn't include the file you intended to for the Bangla version.
but i attached two language .. one is English and one for Bengali .. because kolkata and bangladesh also love to hear bangla commentary on begging like ipl does ..

but i attached two language .. one is English and one for Bengali .. because kolkata and bangladesh also love to hear bangla commentary on begging like ipl does ..
You included the wrong file - the Bangla one included in the file you uploaded was not an audition recorded by you, but some unrelated audio.

As you did submit, you can try posting the correct file or record again, despite the deadline passing.

@MattW Will you guys be doing something similar with Player calls (Running between wickets, Appeals, etc) as well, to get more voice variations/accents/languages?

Last edited:
@MattW Will you guys be doing something similar with Player calls (Running between wickets, Appeals, etc) as well, to get more voice variations/accents/languages?
Certainly want more variations there - but it's a bit harder to utilise recordings from the public for that. For the loud speaker stuff, it can be heavily filtered/processed to remove any things like background noise - without detracting from the result, while for the player call outs, those are used much louder in the audio mix, so need to be a higher quality from the start.

Perhaps if people are Melbourne based we might be able to organise something with the public that way, though would have to run that by Ross if there were any volunteers.

Certainly want more variations there - but it's a bit harder to utilise recordings from the public for that. For the loud speaker stuff, it can be heavily filtered/processed to remove any things like background noise - without detracting from the result, while for the player call outs, those are used much louder in the audio mix, so need to be a higher quality from the start.

Perhaps if people are Melbourne based we might be able to organise something with the public that way, though would have to run that by Ross if there were any volunteers.

Inner suburbs ftw. Currently jobless, keen.

Quick question. Will everyone who submitted audio be contacted? Thanks

Just be patient. We'll know when we know.

fearsome tweak, I spelt it wrong. Stupid predictive. Ugh...

Oooooh! I've got my hand up!

Perhaps if people are Melbourne based we might be able to organise something with the public that way

...how about people that used to be Melbourne based for 5 years?

Users who are viewing this thread