Planetcricket.net not exploited -Don't panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Someone hacked into my account and posted 4787 spam messages!

Apparently, someone likes pancakes with sugar and lemon juice.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
There's actually nothing wrong with the site and it certainly isn't a security risk from our point of view. If you read it the idea is so you can read content on members-only sites. As PC isn't members only there's no point in having a username/password combo there anyway.
The one that was there will allow you to log into a (now banned) regular user account; it doesn't give access to anything else.
The site doesn't try to hack passwords and is offering a decent service which is totally useless in the case of PC :).

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
So what is the true Will like then? :eek:

Well, good friend, one believes it to be absolutely paramount to acquaintance oneself. My name is William Nostradamus Regal Smith Appleby. I do believe I will have a jolly good time here.

Good day.

I sure do hope they try my scrumptous pancake suggestion, though.

Highlander999

ICC President
Well, good friend, one believes it to be absolutely paramount to acquaintance oneself. My name is William Nostradamus Regal Smith Appleby. I do believe I will have a jolly good time here.

Good day.

I sure do hope they try my scrumptous pancake suggestion, though.

Nice to meet you dear chap. Any time you desire a game of croquet just give me a little phone call and I'll arrive as soon as I can, but dear chap, could you provide the tea and scones?

covlad-99

International Cricketer
I'll be your 'tea and scones' lady! One lump or two?

PS: How did this thread come to this??? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread