Australian Domestic Cricket

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Regulation win by Victoria. WA's batsmen need a damn good slapping. Pomersbach has already been sent off to the 2nd XI, but a few more could well follow.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Will Warner be playing against Victoria or will he still be on T20i duty. That should be some sight if he is there. Wonder who NSW will bring in to replace him as he leaves a dam big hole in the lineup in terms of aggressiveness.

And lol White cleaning up, certainly doing his ODI chances no harm with that performance.

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone know what Shaun Marshs stats in state 1 dayers an 20/20 matches were, before he joined the IPL an was the star batsmen.

I cant remember but i dont think he had done that much an was never close to getting a look into the AUS teams.

I think 1 of his WA teammates or Tom Moody must of told the guys in charge of the IPL team to give this guy a go an he took the opportunity an was extremely impressive an went on to do great for Australia.

.Mob

International Coach
Tom Moody was the King's XI coach, so that's how him and Pomersbach got picked.

formula1man

International Cricketer
Marsh played very well in the Big Bash last year, especially in the final, and i think he was a high run scorer in the Ford Ranger Cup too.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Will Warner be playing against Victoria or will he still be on T20i duty. That should be some sight if he is there. Wonder who NSW will bring in to replace him as he leaves a dam big hole in the lineup in terms of aggressiveness.

That's what I want to know. NSW will need him. Don't think they'll have much problem with Tasmania. But Victoria are in pretty good Twenty20 form. Might go to that match if he's playing.

Last edited:

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Well have a fair bit of trouble with Tassie imo. We don't have Warner or Hauritz. We have Dougie back though, and tassie are without Hilfy but Warner is a vital part of our attack. Should be fun tomorrow night, even if ANZ is a hole :rolleyes:

IloveGilly

I'm probably under-estimating them because they're at the bottom of the table, but there isn't much in it. I'd assume Bracken isn't playing as well.

Still thinking about whether I should go to the game. Only $15 and should be a close game.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
ANZ is a crap ground. I went there for the bulls game last year, we won defending 109 or something, only 1 six hit all game and just a few fours. Still, I'm going tomorrow night. It's always fun watching domestic cricket, especially now NSW have so many youngsters we can watch them grow from the start into future stars.

IloveGilly

I don't even know what the Pitch conditions is like, wouldn't imagine it's the greatest or biggest. I was hoping to watch Warner in action but a shame that he has International Duties. Heh. I know what you look like so maybe I'll see you in the 10k or odd amount of people. Lol.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Haha alright then. I hope the pitch is better then every other time I've been there for Cricket games. I think I look a bit different now but maybe not, just my hairs a little longer lol.

IloveGilly

To me it seems like the pitch would be completely different to any other ground, don't even know what to expect from it. Worth going to the Victoria match as well if it plays well. And it'll probably be pretty hard to recognise someone out of a stadium that big. Lol. I'm pretty sure if Warner was playing, a lot more people would show up.

Users who are viewing this thread