New Gamplay Video 29.05.2009

Huegel

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Mark me down as another in the looks like it could be a real gem column. :)

Thanks for the vid link.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
I agree. If you had your heights any higher then you're just deluded lol. You can't just expect them to go from zero to amazing in one game, it takes time and steps. Each game will get better and better, this is just a first in the step in a right direction. And I don't think it even looks that bad.

Yeah, look at how long it took for Fifa to make a realistic game, and it's still not that realistic as you only need pace and don't need midfielders.

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
People should be thankful at least somebody is making a damn cricket game, its almost being 3 years.Something is better than nothing even if its not that good.

formula1man

International Cricketer
yo all my fellow americans out there, where are you planning on buying this game from? I want it for PS3, what is the best european or aussie site that ships to the US?

you could try Amazon perhaps. There aren't very many Aussie game sites. I like your Gamestop to be honest.
You could try JB-HI-FI too, but i'm no real expert.

eshadz

County Cricketer
the game looks awesome....cant wait to see the new gameplay videos as they come along.....ppl worried abt the scoreline being 13/1 in 0.5 overs should keep in mind that its a human bowler (ball type selection) bowling to the ai in a 20/20 (english red kits) game. and from what i can there seems to be a variety of bowler run up...would def add variety to the game appearance....i was also wondering if anyone could tell me who is the bowler with the number 10 jersey on the aussie side....is it watson?

stevo1

Club Cricketer
Did anyone else notice while the bowler was waiting to bowl, he was rubbing the ball on his trousers, looked pretty cool!

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
People should be thankful at least somebody is making a damn cricket game, its almost being 3 years.Something is better than nothing even if its not that good.

Yah if it is for free then what u said is correct.

Gurjot95

National Board President
In 3-4 years this game will have better graphics than any game inc. C07 and It will also improved in anim. Moreover we can see domestic cricket also as the developer said. So Just wait for World Cup Edition game. There would be great cometiton between EA and Codies.

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
Again 13/1 in 0.5 overs doesnt mean that the game is ████! We dont know the format of the gameplayed and is it human vs human or human vs AI?
we need a quality gameplay video to come to a decision!

BTW the graphics look awesome.Im not worried about the bowling animations but the defensive block looks a little wierd!

piypan_29

School Cricketer
can anybody upload the video

Hi can anybody upload the video its no longer present on the site :crying

formula1man

International Cricketer
everyone said the bowling looked loopy. he was only bowling 112kmh so that is probably why.

formula1man added 4 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

also to add onto that. england is AI Aus is player, as there is no aiming needle in the batting radar while Eng is batting but there is when aus is batting. So you dont see any weird shots like pull shots off yorkers when the AI is batting which is good. But i love the look of this especially the dynamic replay angles.

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
i didn't get it.Why codies are not releasing any official teaser trailers or screenshots like they did with BLIC05. I think there is not much to show.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Only the demo can clarify the doubts. We need a demo soon :onpc

Users who are viewing this thread