New Gamplay Video 29.05.2009

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
everyone said the bowling looked loopy. he was only bowling 112kmh so that is probably why.

Dude, they aren't going to change the animaitons of the actions depending on the speed of the ball delivered. :p

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Dude, they aren't going to change the animaitons of the actions depending on the speed of the ball delivered. :p

Why not? It certainly doesn't seem too far-fetched.

Lol, Ricky Ponting gets out during his own interview. Look in the background. He's run out in the game while he's talking.

Last edited:

UCC-WMH

Club Cricketer
Why not? It certainly doesn't seem too far-fetched.

Lol, Ricky Ponting gets out during his own interview. Look in the background. He's run out in the game while he's talking.

Ha ha, I noticed that aswell :P.

Eon

Club Cricketer
Yea i had good old giggle about punter getting out yet lol

He was talking about the ball its self being loopy not the action

and yes Johnson's action looked awesome, also i think that the number 10 bowling for aus is James Hopes. also i reckon when we get a video that isnt as low quality... and a demo it will show much better what we shall be getting out hands on july

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yes, that was a silly run attempt too. :p I still feel EA c05 have a better control in terms of game-play, batting controls ( like way you play strokes, shots ) etc etc over the players.

If hsmith had not mentioned that it was a old build, I would have said, " No Thanks, I am happy with EA cricket 04 and 05! " :cool: I am still staying optimistic. Lets see. :onpc

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
What I really loved about the video was the late cut. It looked absolutely fantastic! Another thing was the camera positions for the replays- very professional TV-style presentation. I'm pumped for this game. Hope I'm not let down. I'm not expecting it to be everything I ever wanted in a cricket game but I am expecting it to be the best cricket game so far. This certainly isn't going to be the finished article. I think in 2011, we'll see the cricket game we've all been waiting for.

eshadz

County Cricketer
just noticed teh cracks on the pitch...talk about depth in graphics...it looked very realistic....i didnt quite like the pink ball andand dark areas in pitch...but i guess that adds realism to the game as well.....and if the bowlers james hopes (as suggested earlier by eon) then the score would def make sense in a 20/20 game....its looking awesome cant wait fot it...

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yeah why was the ball pink? :rolleyes: May be they are testing it.. I hope they are only testing with the pink ball! If the pink ball turns up in the game, thats it..

eshadz

County Cricketer
i think they tried to include the experimental english county pink ball in the game....im guessing/hoping they will give us the option like the last time to chose the type of ball being used in teh game

yamman

School Cricketer
i think they tried to include the experimental english county pink ball in the game....im guessing/hoping they will give us the option like the last time to chose the type of ball being used in teh game

this is obviously what they've done. i can't believe some people on here see a pink ball in a video and think that a PINK BALL would be the only ball you could use in a cricket game... c'mon guys! we've already seen other coloured balls in other shots and videos!

Eon

Club Cricketer
it could actually be peter siddle... cause if its true to real life peter siddle is number 10. but the bowling 120km/h wouldnt make too much sense

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
The animation are not that impressive but like most enthusiasts here i m not bothered much with make overs. I am more interested in game play and AI. I hope thats where developers' focus was.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Yeah why was the ball pink? :rolleyes: May be they are testing it.. I hope they are only testing with the pink ball! If the pink ball turns up in the game, thats it..

Even if they do only have the pink ball in game, it'll only be a matter of time before the modders rectify matters...

Users who are viewing this thread