First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Did you create all of the teams rosters?

There were suggested squads in place and we added/removed players as appropriate. There's no shortage of players. Just taking a quick peek Afghanistan has 26 (!), and Scotland has 27.
Basically if given the chance we'd have had every professional player in world cricket included.

ambar_hitman

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
whilst Australian vice-captain Peter Siddle present at the launch acknowledged their importance on a tour such as the Ashes, Fegan and Trickstar Games has ruled out modelling of the WAGs(Wives and Girlfriends) in Ashes Cricket 2013.

Vice Captain? :eek: I thought Haddin was vice captain? :spy

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I trust you've done a professional job, If not then atleast i'll know who to point the finger at :p

Don't forget that without actually knowing how the stats affect the gameplay, deciding what stats to give each player is difficult.

E.g. no idea what difference batting strength of 50 or 70 makes when playing game so I think people's best assumptions of how a strength of 50 or 70 would play out in game were used and so on for all stats etc

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There were suggested squads in place and we added/removed players as appropriate. There's no shortage of players. Just taking a quick peek Afghanistan has 26 (!), and Scotland has 27.
Basically if given the chance we'd have had every professional player in world cricket included.

Did you have a say about the player names? On how many letters to be jumbled?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

No.

Just so you know, I can answer that sort of question because I was brought in to this group to start with but I had a bit of an episode and ended up letting everyone down... I think Colin and Chief have put it behind them now.

Actually, I feel a bit of a fraud even answering your question! Where are the others?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Nope. Only the licensed teams will have the official player names. The rest, I imagine, will be completely different... in some cases, you might see a familiar name or two though...

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
what all mods were applied to ac09 will be applied to ac13 like player names.
Hopefully gameplay would be good enough so no need of editing player attributes be there.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

That's really good to hear, it's nice to have a wide selection of players to choose from.

Seeing as you have revealed Afghanistan to be in the game can you also reveal the other new teams included by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread