Official Apology from AC13 officials

timchrist984

Club Captain
I wish to ignore everything that trickstar/505 has to say,they have treated their end users too lightly and have taken them for granted.

That's a bit arrogant, acting as if you deserve a cricket game. Any company that puts resources in to developing a cricket game game should receive our support IMO. This is 505's first shot at publishing a cricket game and they were bound to make some mistakes, still no reason to "ignore everything they say."

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
People are hurt mate, nothing but some good news will change that. The questions are a start and if they can release soon with a hell of a cricket game then all will be forgiven. A lot of if but a start, they have shot themselves and with ross watching and telling a story before it happens.

duberryboy1

Club Captain
Any company that puts resources in to developing a cricket game game should receive our support IMO.

This is exactly where the thinking has gone wrong and why we have accepted broken games. End of the day he deserves a good cricket game as much as they deserve his money for that game.

akk90

School Cricketer
That's a bit arrogant, acting as if you deserve a cricket game. Any company that puts resources in to developing a cricket game game should receive our support IMO. This is 505's first shot at publishing a cricket game and they were bound to make some mistakes, still no reason to "ignore everything they say."

I totally agree to your statement,but the fact is they have taken us for granted by not keeping us in the loop about a delay which was very certain.they informed us about the delay 1 day prior to the release date which is by far unprofessional considering the amount people have spent to pre order the much awaited cricket game..there is still a massive communication gap between 505 and us..they should seriously learn something from Ross in this aspect.

mr_08

School Cricketer
All these posts in the forums just show how desperate the fans are for a cricket game. Even though almost nothing substantial has been provided by either ba or ts except some screenies but people are posting and asking the same questions over and over again. Hope their patience is rewarded with not one but two great games THIS year.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...I hope Mrs 08 is doing well?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There was nothing else going on... fantastic username, just politely inquiring about Mrs 08... perhaps the little 08's?... cousin 08's?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All these posts in the forums just show how desperate the fans are for a cricket game. Even though almost nothing substantial has been provided by either ba or ts except some screenies but people are posting and asking the same questions over and over again. Hope their patience is rewarded with not one but two great games THIS year.

Normally wouldn't post in here, however Cricket Academy isn't substantial?

I am not sure how I can get people to stop asking the same questions ad-nauseam... in any case, I wouldn't equate that with patience :)

Last edited:

mr_08

School Cricketer
Normally wouldn't post in here, however Cricket Academy isn't substantial?

I am not sure how I can get people to stop asking the same questions ad-nauseam... in any case, I wouldn't equate that with patience :)

what i meant was in game footage or something like a trailer.can u name 5 major titles in recent times that have come so close to their release but with no in game footage or screenies [the screenshots provided are just too little too late]?and whats even more disappointing is the ashes release fiasco,i for one certainly believed that the game was going to be delayed,dont know why didnt tell the fans and kept them waiting until the last day.at least on paper you guys seem to be in a better position than ts,hope theres no delay with your release :thumbs

----------

...I hope Mrs 08 is doing well?

she is :D

Users who are viewing this thread