We Should File an Official Complaint (Response from 505 Games post 99)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...and I think they're more focused on winning games of cricket than terrible fake-cricket games.

St0ney

Club Captain
I have just been playing IC 2010 on ps3 made by trickstar and the difference compared to ashes 2013 is like night and day.
It is so much better no running bugs or anything how is it possible to mess it up so badly god knows.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
...and I think they're more focused on winning games of cricket than terrible fake-cricket games.

i am 100% certain the two personally couldn't count all the f**ks they don't give about this game... however i am equally certain their management/pr will not be happy about their images being the "front page" for this shit.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
All valid points, but it all depends on how much betrayed you feel and how much you wanna give it back to them. Depending on how personally you take whatever has happened here so far, i think it might be worth it to go all out any way you can against trickstar and 505. For me though...i have happier times to look forward to ...with dbc14 :)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...however i am equally certain their management/pr will not be happy about their images being the "front page" for this shit.

Wouldn't rate a blip on their radar at the moment mate. It's a non-event for anyone other than those that have had the unfortunate mistake of finding it on Steam for download.

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wouldn't rate a blip on their radar at the moment mate. It's a non-event for anyone other than those that have had the unfortunate mistake of finding it on Steam for download.

At-least it is not an event for players and there PR agents middle of Ashes but nothing wrong in trying.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
You'd be better off contacting the relevant cricket boards, players don't give a shit because they're paid to play the sport, not worry about ancillary products they've already got money for allowing their image in. If you're going to continue to waste your efforts go hassle Cricket Australia or England Cricket because their media folk would likely be more receptive than hassling professional cricket players... which would just be embarrassing for you, really.

Seriously, the people you should hassle are Trickstar and 505... formal complaints and whatever else just make us fans look bad and immature. You're best simply to spread the word on social media (Twitter, FB) that this game is terrible and people shouldn't buy it.

That's a far more sensible approach that is actually doing something tangible...

EDIT:

Would start by sharing this article: http://www.planetcricket.org/articl...cricket-2013-buggy-incomplete-unfit-for-sale/

Last edited:

rocky_g

International Cricketer
Where is that guy duded64? Must be busy playing Ashes Cricket 2013. :rolleyes

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
He's already admitted to blatantly trolling and being genuinely blown away at how bad this game is... Like the rest of his, he's gobsmacked.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Forget the screenshots, videos and hilarious gifs. Have a troll admit the game is bad is the real indicator of how bad this game is.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Hah, totally. He dropped kafabe right out of the gate, I was surprised more people didn't see it...

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Where is that guy duded64? Must be busy playing Ashes Cricket 2013. :rolleyes

Or probably amazed/speechless by his avy matching the AC13's umpire. :p

----------

He's still on the DBC hate train though...

That train going nowhere is yet to be realized by the travelers, which is no pity anytime!

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
This game would have had to pass submission for release, no? How on earth did that happen? Whoever passed this to be released to the public is who you should be complaining to, irrespective of Trickstar or 505, their rubber stamp effectively said this is fit for sale, which it blatantly isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread