Your Most Hated Cricketer.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
The Loye dude (I think it's Matthew Loye) pisses me off, because he just sweeps anyone. I hope one day Brett Lee smacks him one in the head, that'll teach him (I know that McGrath did it, but he isn't/wasn't quick enough).
Mal Loye?

And he did sweep Lee for six :)

.Mob

International Coach
He stopped doing it due to health reasons iirc, but he had the switch hit in his mind but Peitersen did it before he could.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Not Personal atul & the reason is he grabs very quick wickets & his line length is very difficult for Indians to understand -not a good reason ;)

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
You mean the fact that he might get hit on the head, or that one of his muscles can't stretch far enough to sweep?

Nah, he was referring to the fact that Mal invented the switch hit and had previously performed it before Kevin Pietersen. The onyl difference being KP had the advantage of being live on Sky when he did it. A few days after that match at Chester Le Street when KP performed the shot Sky televised as Lancashire vs Durham match where low and behold, Mal Loye performed the switch hit that he apparently invented. :)

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Nah, he was referring to the fact that Mal invented the switch hit and had previously performed it before Kevin Pietersen. The onyl difference being KP had the advantage of being live on Sky when he did it. A few days after that match at Chester Le Street when KP performed the shot Sky televised as Lancashire vs Durham match where low and behold, Mal Loye performed the switch hit that he apparently invented. :)
I was talking about the health reasons but thats informative too :p

P

pcfan123

My hated cricketers :

Harbhajan - Yuvraj Singh - Dhoni - Shoaib Akhtar - Michael Clarke

Users who are viewing this thread