Your Cricket your cricket or sport nicknames.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
There was a black lad called Lanry in one of my old teams a couple of years ago who used to insist that we called him the Milky Bar Kid as a sense of irony. Class bloke as well.

We had a ginner who we used to call 'Garfield', a lad with an afro who used to get 'mic' as in microphone, 'Sloth' for my mate with a slight speech impedement, 'Plumber' for our striker Dave Drain (honest to God, that was his real name), we had two James' in our team so we called the smallest 'Baby' and the other one Jeff. Oh, and we used to call our gaffer Slim; Because he was fat.

I love banter at football clubs, it's hilarious. I actually got my nickname housewife because I used to take the kits home on a sunday and wash them, plus i'd always have ironed clothes for a trainin session and no one else would. Silly.

Highlander999

ICC President
Bakec, Tea Baker (long story) or just Baker. Never call me Tom on the pitch, it triggers bad luck (I'm not joking)

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I'm the youngest player by like 4-5 years and they call me pup, puppy, baby, toddler and if i'm batting well "Tiny Master". The opposition call me "cheeky pup", "baby face" and an indian guy called me "Ludu"

Laddu- which is a round sweet- basically means your fat/chubby. :p

.Mob

International Coach
LOL.

Reminds me of Inzamam being called Potato, as he kept eating wadda pao's when he was on tour in India, or so my parents told me.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
LOL.

Reminds me of Inzamam being called Potato, as he kept eating wadda pao's when he was on tour in India, or so my parents told me.

I hope you know what happens when someone calls him Potato (Aaloo). Next thing we know is he ripped your head like that guy in Toronto. :p

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I hope you know what happens when someone calls him Potato (Aaloo). Next thing we know is he ripped your head like that guy in Toronto. :p

Now,we know the nickname of the guy who was smashed by Inzi-
Mashed Aloo ! :p

Manly

Thor
Have a new nickname for Bentley, as a ****-take really. We were winning, but there wasn't much noise, so I called the guys to the middle of the net (we are playing indoor, btw) and gave them a little pep-talk. Bad move, they all call me cap'n now. And it pisses me off.

shefellover93

Club Cricketer
Funnily enough I'm called cricket, which confuses the opposition I can tell you.

It all started when I got into secondary school and kept asking about Cricket, this was before the world cup and nobody knew of cricket so the name stuck I suppose

Users who are viewing this thread