Your Most Hated Cricketer.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't like Andre Nel, he is so annoyingly arrogant which I don't like. Also Harbhajan Singh is an idiot.

I hope this thread doesn't start any flame wars.

Last edited by a moderator:

khalek

Panel of Selectors
All young cricketers who replaced the senior cricketers in all teams. The excitement of cricket is gone because of them...

Brady

School Cricketer
Ricky Ponting!

Loved it when he was cryin like a little baby when pratt ran him out!

" You dropped ya dummy, bro! " lol

Also don't like De Villers now after he decided to CHEAT when claiming that catch at headingley!

adyhorn

County Cricketer
Sreesanth. What a fool. What Harbhajan did was wrong,but no need to cry.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Hate's such a strong word. I don't really hate any cricketers because after all, they are better than I ever will be and what right do I have to criticize them?

But if I have to pick anyone it has to be Sreesanth. He's got some gob on him that lad. I wouldn't mind, but he hasn't got the goods to back it up with.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Probably Ponting. Clarke is up there too.

Oh, and how could I forget Dhoni? The most overrated cricketer in the world, surely. Then there's Yuvraj Singh...

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Whole Indian team after they play like 10 year old in test matches and 12 year old in finals of any ODI series

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
How can you hate someone period. I doubt you've ever met the person yet you hate them. All they do is play cricket, most probably better than you and you hate them for it.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Ermm...Sreesanth, maybe Hayden.

Words can't describe how much I dislike them (well they can i'm not allowed, for benefit of the forum :p)

Highlander999

ICC President
How can you hate someone period. I doubt you've ever met the person yet you hate them. All they do is play cricket, most probably better than you and you hate them for it.

Ditto that.

I dislike Graeme Smith, but I don't hate anyone. If I was going to use hate, it would be used on someone like Hitler or Bin Laden

Users who are viewing this thread