The LBW/Bowled Video/Discussion Thread

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i trapped the AI plum in front...yorker..hit the boot....
was given not out as it was a leg cutter and was "supposed" to miss off stump..

WTF !! how on earth does that matter if your struck without pitching...??

rfchamishrfc

School Cricketer
Got an absolute peach of an LBW with Wayne Parnell !
Playing online against someone called YuleBrenner-09 he was Asia XI !
Bowling Over the Wicket with left handed Parnell to Right Hander Virender Sehwag, ball pitched in line of off-stump and swung back in hitting him plumb infront of middle as he played a forward defensive shot !

Took a 5 for with Parnell the other 4 were clean bowleds, 2 of them just clipping the top of off !

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Nice bowled against Ponting which I'll post later. Aus currently 100/6 in the second innings and Swann has 4...

rfchamishrfc

School Cricketer
stop playing then,

Has anyone managed to get a ball to go through the gate and bowl the batsman? Its one of the best sights in cricket and would be a shame if it was missing from this game.

Theres a video earlier of Anderson bowling Siddle through the gate while playing a defensive shot !

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Another crappy quality clip of me bowling Ponting with Swann. Any tips on retaining decent quality whilst staying under 100MB appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

jamershepp

School Cricketer
bill is in the mail, please pay in a prompt manner

hmarka just stop making stupid comment and causing trouble and stick to talking abou the cricket would you reading your ridiculously stupid comment is giving me a damm headache lol

i got a lovely through the gates bowled with swann the other day it really is a great sight

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
hmarka just stop making stupid comment and causing trouble and stick to talking abou the cricket would you reading your ridiculously stupid comment is giving me a damm headache lol

i got a lovely through the gates bowled with swann the other day it really is a great sight

So's your total disregard for punctuation.

Users who are viewing this thread