The LBW/Bowled Video/Discussion Thread

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Post those magic, yet rare moments when you get a lbw or bowled decision on hard, offline only.

Pace men preferred but not essential.

Last edited by a moderator:

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
LOL !! nice vid..though the AI took the term "playing down the wrong line"
too seriously....:facepalm

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Is that a fast bowler? I know it's a slow-mo but that's a pretty promiment loop of the ball. Plus, what the hell is with the shot?

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Someone has to say it. I have never even seen something that TERRIBLE happen on Cricket 07!

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Is that a fast bowler? I know it's a slow-mo but that's a pretty promiment loop of the ball. Plus, what the hell is with the shot?

It was a full speed delivery, its just i captured the slow part of the replay as its the clearest.

It was a max swing in-swinger, however there was very strong wind blowing the opposite direction. (how i got Ponting bowled first ball off a wide in-swinger i think)

Also, i had been bowling a fair few deliveries in the off stump line for 5 overs before doing that.

Someone has to say it. I have never even seen something that TERRIBLE happen on Cricket 07!

Man, bowling on cricket 07 is terrible, and boring. Really, there is no comparison on bowling terms.

kingofkings8183

School Cricketer
well all i got atm is this amazing monty lbw from the demo days :) hit him right in the 'groin area':happy

doesnt look like much,but was awesome in motion,this is all i could get at that moment :crying

Attachments

• ashes2.jpg
    ashes2.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 149

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
well all i got atm is this amazing monty lbw from the demo days :) hit him right in the 'groin area':happy

doesnt look like much,but was awesome in motion,this is all i could get at that moment :crying

Don't worry, I'm glad you enjoyed hitting his 'Groin area'. Bodes well for future development.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I nearly fell off my chair, especially as a few balls before i had Ponting out first ball bowled off broad. Clipped the top of off stump.

You should've posted that one as well, sounds like a classic fast bowler's dismissal.

PhilD123

International Coach
No picture but about half an hour ago I got Johnson LBW with Anderson, ball coming back in and hitting him in front as he tried to play a defensive stroke. Hawkeye showed it would have gone on to hit offstump. Only LBW that I've got in that way in a week or so of playing though.

Users who are viewing this thread