World Twenty 2010 = Flop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes there are different things i prefer which some you dont (apprently you cant handle that, well of course)

No one is really complaining that you like it at first. It's more that we start these threads to discuss why we think it sucks. Then you guys get defensive, and we argue the points you make and it goes from there. Then after we see what you say, we start to get like wtf.

and do you think i have NEVER watched 5 days of test? well yes i did, very few. but that doesnt mean i always will, every match. i can watch all T20 match that goes around, comes around. b/c it doesnt take up much of my time! which you "grown up" babies have... all day long.

See, real cricket fans, including adults do everything they can to get a day off to watch the match. Not decide they want to go for a bike ride so they miss half the game for something they can do whenever.

See, real cricket fans, including adults do everything they can to get a day off to watch the match. Not decide they want to go for a bike ride so they miss half the game for something they can do whenever.

This is so true. I think this thing doesn't realise how often people get time off work to just stay at home all day and watch a game of Test cricket.

certainly more mature then both of you all together...

seriously where are the mods at?

It's hard to see someone as mature when they right b/c to stop from having to write an extra 4 letters. Not to mention attempting to call people mentally challenged and so. Good on ya, your maturity is coming along well.

It's more that we start these threads to discuss why we think it sucks

read the thread title 1st. it was never about T20 sucking. so thank you for admitting that you guys are the one who started this whole crap.

read the thread title 1st. it was never about T20 sucking. so thank you for admitting that you guys are the one who started this whole crap.

You said: "you can look in ANY other T20 bashing threads" now your just only talking about this thread. A very interesting and quick change of heart there.

Wow. This has really gone downhill, only 1 thing can sum this thread up.....

facepalm1.jpg

2 both of those above posts! WTF! :doh (edit: 2 before KP's)

It's more that we start these threads to discuss why we think it sucks.

i said this thread was NEVER created to talk about how much T20 SUCKS. it was created to DISCUSS about upcoming T20 WC in WI. and you guys are the one who went off topicing

ok thats it!! i am done babysitting.!!

Isaid this thread was NEVER created to talk about how much T20 SUCKS. it was created to DISCUSS about upcoming T20 WC in WI. and you guys are the one who went off topicing

I never even replied to going off topic.

ok thats it!! i am done babysitting.!!

Oh good, maybe you can concentrate on this and start typing properly now.

Wow. This has really gone downhill, only 1 thing can sum this thread up.....

facepalm1.jpg

Good on you. We couldn't live without knowing you had an urge to facepalm this thread...

I like Test cricket when the ball is swinging/seaming for fast bowlers and turning for spinners which causes problems for the batsmen. I like T20 cricket when the ball is travelling all over the park and scores of around 180-200 are being scored.

But exactly the opposite thing is happening nowadays.

I like any Twenty20 match (even between a top side and a weak side, between two weak sides, etc) whereas I enjoy a test match only when the contest is even or close to it. In T20, those days when the weak guys have a ball come very often, but they occur very very rarely in tests/ODI's. Luck plays a big role, but thats the beauty of the sport. You still got to maintain your supremacy in such a format.

saisrini80 added 4 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

EVEN Indians watch it, and they HATE Test cricket. Seriously though, It's not just Australian's and Englishmen who watch the Ashes. Lots of people from other countries with a brain watch it, and are enjoying it!

Do you honestly think we should not have Test cricket anymore?

Who said Indians hate test cricket? Get your facts right before you talk! There are so many Indians who love all the three formats of the game (many here including me are of that type). We do not get stuck into a single format, and bring down the other formats just because these formats earn big money for a particular country (main thing is, people are jealous that India has taken to Twenty20 in a big way and is reaping big rewards out of it).

saisrini80 added 2 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Did we start this thread? No.

You started all the crap about "Twenty20 being the next worst thing since ----" and thats how all these crap flowed.

Who said Indians hate test cricket? Get your facts right before you talk! There are so many Indians who love all the three formats of the game (many here including me are of that type). We do not get stuck into a single format, and bring down the other formats just because these formats earn big money for a particular country (main thing is, people are jealous that India has taken to Twenty20 in a big way and is reaping big rewards out of it).

Indian's was an example...plus the way MacFaggot was acting, it certainly seemed like he hated Test cricket.

"MacFaggot" I genuinely cant bring myself to read all 7 pages but I'm sure theres more in here.

EDIT "Go back to sending naked pictures of yourself to Hmarka." and the "Y3H D00D SP34K1n LIEK DIZ" I know you were being sarcastic but just no.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread