PS3 Online Match Up Thread

im having real difficulty connecting to my friend on ps3.. we have tried a million times.. i have no problem on cod.. is there anything i can do?
add me for a game im not a quitter
arj7

Guys, I have Ashes 2009 on the PS3. The problem is that I cannot connect with anyone. Most of the times I manage to join the game but then when I select my team, I lose connection to the host while my 'team selection is being uploaded'.

I have a WIFI connection and my PS3 is connected via an Apple Wireless Router. I manage to connect and play all different games on PS3 like Killzone 2, Motorstorm, etc and am having problems with only this game. Are there any ports that I have to open?

Any help will be really appreciated.

Tried that but it didnt' work. I really don't know what to do. Funny thing is that it is happening with just this game.

Is there anyone up for a test match? Anytime, I'm free at the moment before I leave for uni. Can't get one for love nor money, not suprised really so thought I'd try and organize something here.

If you are up for it, just let me know whatever way, on here or on the ps3. Thank you.

online ashes 09 is so frustrating, my psn is mjam87 so feel free to add me and maybe have a game some time.

playes last night with leftarmfast
here is the match summary
oka6h3.jpg

I'm up for a short 5 or 10 over game most nights.
I've noticed less and less quitters recently so hopefully that will continue.

Had a good game last night against a_b786 who completely pwned me in the second game. He got over 100 in 5 overs (including 43 from 1 over - 6 sixes and another from a no ball! ffs) and as I struggled to about 18 from 3 overs he finished last 2 overs with spinners and all fielders around the bat with a p*ss-take custom field!! :crying

need more practice before I play this guy

PSN OzonePig

I'm up for a short 5 or 10 over game most nights.
I've noticed less and less quitters recently so hopefully that will continue.

Had a good game last night against a_b786 who completely pwned me in the second game. He got over 100 in 5 overs (including 43 from 1 over - 6 sixes and another from a no ball! ffs) and as I struggled to about 18 from 3 overs he finished last 2 overs with spinners and all fielders around the bat with a p*ss-take custom field!! :crying

need more practice before I play this guy

PSN OzonePig

This son of a bitch has quit on me 2 times. He is a bad sport and when i sent him a message saying "why did you quit" he said "sh!t happens"

The thing is you be playing a guy, beating him comfortably and he doesnt quit, making you think he is not a quitter. I mean they will have no chance of winning, but play until 9 wickets down, and then quit. Now that is annoying

Users who are viewing this thread