PS3 Online Match Up Thread

mjamcphee87

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The thing is you be playing a guy, beating him comfortably and he doesnt quit, making you think he is not a quitter. I mean they will have no chance of winning, but play until 9 wickets down, and then quit. Now that is annoying

what i find more annoying is if i've set a good score bowl them all out, they quit after the tenth wicket

divadinho

Club Cricketer
First match on Online.

I made about 96/3 in my 5 overs. He bowled properly until the 4th/5th overs and then he tried widelining. He failed at it and I smacked him all over the place. He was trying to run off every ball and he disconnected on 9/5. What a fail.

unplayablejaffa

School Cricketer
what i find more annoying is if i've set a good score bowl them all out, they quit after the tenth wicket

Interesting....I've had someone quit pretty much straight after I had won, but the stats still save as it said saving at the bottom

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone fancy a 50 over match tonight at 6 o'clock england time?
PS3: xXStokesy15Xx

P

pcfan123

just thought id post as this thread had fallen to page 2 again. sigh

I will be on for the next 2 hours, have created a 2020, just message me or try to join

catchkam

School Cricketer
Hey I am new and not a quitter available right now plz guys add me my PSN: KammuNammu, I have not yet played any online game, so very excited about the experience...plz add me.

Thank you

P

pcfan123

hey mate, ill give you a match in about 2 hours if you want, ill be Kenya since its your first time. Add me too, psn in my sig

P

pcfan123

Hmaraka he said he's a new player....you would absolutely destroy him!!!!

ill play as Kenya, I just want someone to play with lol, there is only 1 guy from PC I play with regularly, rest of the time I have to play random people and 90% quit.

catchkam

School Cricketer
Hey Dude

I added you in my friends list thanks for accepting my invitation, somehow was not able to figure to play with you...still in a learning face with respect to online......but was luckly enough to play with few random guys online....lost 1 by just 2 runs and won the second one comfortably.......AC09 online Rocks!!!!

xtremexdesix

Club Cricketer
Hey I am new and not a quitter available right now plz guys add me my PSN: KammuNammu, I have not yet played any online game, so very excited about the experience...plz add me.

Thank you

ok cool add me xtremedesix
i will be online tonight

P

pcfan123

xtremedesix is a good bowler, he has kept me to my lowest totals a few times. Be careful!

gunner_3sp_glow

School Cricketer
Hi my username is....

gunner_3sp_glow

I have had soooo many people disconnect after the final (fatal) ball is bowled!!! ANGRY at Codemasters, surely they knew this would happen, it's a joke.

Love the game, although it is clearly rushed. Where are the extra 'next gen' touches? Every player should have a profile which informs potential opponents of said players match completion rate so as to avoid the quitters! also things like win %, highest partnership, longest six etc etc etc should be profiled.

played one bloke called... sir-StrokeAlot (name says it all!) I posted 103/AO in return he could only muster 83 before the final wicket was snatched from under the floodlights! needless to say, he quit before the stats were recorded!!! The saddest thing, he (atm) is ranked 3rd in the 20 overs most scored runs. Such a pathetic leaderboard!!!

Ah, longest six. What an idea that would be for a leaderboard. (replay included?)

I'm hoping to add a list of real players that won't quit or throw a fit when the toss is lost!!!

Want a fair match, add me

gunner_3sp_glow

peace

P

pcfan123

Hey gunner mate, I am always up for a fair match, I have never quit, except for lag and I quit in the first over in that case.

My PSN is LeftArmFast, I like to build an innings and hate nothing more than sloggers, that is why I only play 2020.

anyways if you want a match just hit me up on MSN or add me on PSN, I will be on in a bout 20 minutes and will be there for the next 2-3 hours

Hmarka added 16 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Hey gunner I did not mean to kick you lol, please try to join my game again, sorry I did not recognize you at first

Users who are viewing this thread