Unable to connect to host - How to fix this?

awaisuk

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey.

I am trying to play online with a friend on computer and I am always getting this message:

Unable to connect to host

We have tried ranked and unranked game, also private game with invite but still I am not being able to connect to his game.

Also whenever I host the game, he is not able to connect to my game.

But here is the weird thing, when I or my friend host the game, other people can join us but I cant join his game and he cant join my game?? that does not make sense.

Some months before we used to play online with no problem but we dont remmeber how we did it, but now its not working at all.

We have also tried connecting directly from modem to computer, so no router but still does not work.

Can someone please help?

Thanks.

Viral Shah

International Coach
^ Their is only one solution in my opinion "reinstall the game"

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
^ Their is only one solution in my opinion "reinstall the game"
Stop giving stupid solutions:facepalm

this might be a isp or server issue but this is all problem with the internet not the game reinstalling will not have any effect unless you have tampered with the some file in .big.w32 that effects online
i suggest try to restart your computer and then host a private game:)

Bilalshuja

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
there is no solution for this problem because this is the isp problem.....:noway

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey.

I am trying to play online with a friend on computer and I am always getting this message:

Unable to connect to host

We have tried ranked and unranked game, also private game with invite but still I am not being able to connect to his game.

Also whenever I host the game, he is not able to connect to my game.

But here is the weird thing, when I or my friend host the game, other people can join us but I cant join his game and he cant join my game?? that does not make sense.

Some months before we used to play online with no problem but we dont remmeber how we did it, but now its not working at all.

We have also tried connecting directly from modem to computer, so no router but still does not work.

Can someone please help?

Thanks.

Just check your firewall, maybe it is blocking the game

abhiscenter

School Cricketer
Solution

Hey guys, i just found a solution which worked for me.
If you try and connect and it gives you the message of "unable..."
just try finding other internet connection. Like it wasnt working on my home internet so i connected my phone through tethering and it worked.
I hope this helps
Cheers
A.V

Users who are viewing this thread