surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Watch our fast bowling rear up at the Champions Trophy and do so well.

Have watched enough of the pathetic bowling, and as I always say, fast bowling is just pathetic and it will be pathetic as long as we have Nehra, RP, Munaf, Balaji getting chances again & again. Those are fit for nothing bowlers, well atleast in my view. This is not the first time where RP is getting smashed without mercy! :laugh

Like I said, Ishant has to be back into form. Zaheer/Ishant should lead the pace attack. Praveen Kumar is the only other hope which I have. Rest are not even fit to carry drinks in breaks. :banana2

Well done, Sachin! Without Sachin & Bhaji our fast bowlers would have made the Lankans job easy. So well done these two & ofcourse, the cool captain. :)

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Great win for india we deserve it.Guess who is man of the series and man of the match-Sachin tendulkar for sure overall great performance by whole team specially sachin and harbhajan indian team is going very strong keep going.

Yup very true! :clap

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Yuvi and Mahi ate ladoo prepared by Sachin and Dravid.

scion_sid added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Like I said, Ishant has to be back into form. Zaheer/Ishant should lead the pace attack. Praveen Kumar is the only other hope which I have. Rest are not even fit to carry drinks in breaks. :banana2

Well done, Sachin! Without Sachin & Bhaji our fast bowlers would have made the Lankans job easy. So well done these two & ofcourse, the cool captain. :)

You own us party for Sachis century.

And Ishant is crap. He looks good because he is best among worst.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Personally I think this whole tournament was rubbish, where they play one match and goes to final. Tendulkar was superb, what a magnificent knock and for Dhoni, put a sock in ur mouth before criticising others Dhoni is suck a prick, he always keep shifting his position. As a captain he should playing only in one position and prove himslef. Congrats India for the win, Bhajji specially but now move your ass from sub continet and move to other countries. Why on earth they dont even get tired playing withs ame nation for a number of times. Malinga was whacked which was great and Mendis mystery is finally over I must say Lanka missed Murali today. Congrats to India once again

We are electing you as a candidate for the secretary who fix the fixtures for the Indian team. Good luck, and get ready to yourself kicked soon :)

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Didn't see the match but look forward to watching the highlights. Well done India, I'm especially looking forward to see this new Digital Trophy.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
We are electing you as a candidate for the secretary who fix the fixtures for the Indian team. Good luck, and get ready to yourself kicked soon :)

That is best he can do for India. Rep him. :mad:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions Trophy will be played in SA where fast bowlers will get more carry and juice off the track. I bet you here. Our fast bowling will look so much more good in SA where the pitches are completely different.

Great win from India! As usual, the Dhoni bashing continues. These guys are so much used to bashing Indian captains no matter what they do. He scored runs. What else do you want? Sachin - :hpraise:hpraise:hpraise WHAT A MAN!!!! Those who talked about his final jinx... WHERE R U? I wanna say that "F" word but let me keep that out.... Dravid did a very good job along with Sachin opening. Dravid has had an above average series (47, 39). And both those innings were at a good strike rate. He is doing his job as a batter. Yuvraj scores too, but Sachin has done all the job and has won us the trophy!

Bring on the Champions trophy! No matter what the talk about the Indian bowling is, its our batting that needed to fire and it did. Our bowling will manage itself in SA.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Tendleya has won us three Finals in row. :p

Dravid was in T10 mode today.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yuvi and Mahi ate ladoo prepared by Sachin and Dravid.

scion_sid added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

You own us party for Sachis century.

And Ishant is crap. He looks good because he is best among worst.

Sure, come to my office, I will take you different stalls here :D Sachin!!! Sachin!!! Sachin!!! I will shout this anytime even if gets a duck :p

Personally I think this whole tournament was rubbish, where they play one match and goes to final. Tendulkar was superb, what a magnificent knock :hpraise and for Dhoni, put a sock in ur mouth before criticising others :sarcasm Dhoni is suck a prick, he always keep shifting his position. As a captain he should playing only in one position and prove himslef. Congrats India for the win, Bhajji specially :clap but now move your ass from sub continet and move to other countries. Why on earth they dont even get tired playing withs ame nation for a number of times. Malinga was whacked which was great and Mendis mystery is finally over :) I must say Lanka missed Murali today. Congrats to India once again

What is your dear problem if he keeps shifting his position? Under which law of cricket says, that captain should play in a constant position. Definitely not a common sense law. When you are a captain, you have to be there to control your team irrespective whether he does it from dressing room or in the field. Dhoni did his captaincy job perfect. It was better than Ponting's clueless face at the time of ashes :laugh Though we had good for nothing bowlers, he maintained his temper and made moves in bold way.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Tendleya has won us three Finals in row.

Dravid was in T10 mode today.

I m not sarcastic here, Dravid should be in the playing 11, axe Pathan (not the reason he dropped and misfield, i feel he's not the ODI batsmen) Nehra (we know) Karthik (if Gambhir returns)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
We should have got -10 for this win.

scion_sid added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

I m not sarcastic here, Dravid should be in the playing 11, axe Pathan (not the reason he dropped and misfield, i feel he's not the ODI batsmen) Nehra (we know) Karthik (if Gambhir returns)

Why are RP and Ishant surviving axe?

Users who are viewing this thread