Vcash FIFA Quiz:(Winner will get 100 Vcash Per Questions on each day)

sribabu

Club Captain
I have came across this education in many places but have found many technics and methods that can be used for success in life.In this i will be telling the better and fine technics that can be used be used

In this any problems regarding studies will be dealt and how to succeed

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Look at me. 92 for my HSC. All I did was study on the 2 previous nights before the examinations. Thats how you study my friend.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
NO idea how to study!!!
Have exams in one week, and I am only doing like 2 hours a day, in 15 minute blocks.
I just get distracted way to easily e.g. TV, Computer, Cricket etc.

Can you help me, what are some ways I can stay concentrated for longer periods of time???

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Making a time table is the best day. Write a time for every subject, at your age, atleast 1 hour per subject

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
The thing is I won't stick to it, as I can't stay concentrated.
I tried that for my mid-years and it didn't really work.

At least I got the two exams I don't need to study for in the first week.
Physics as I got top of my year, getting E in everything all year, and English as I am dropping it next year, and already have my literacy credits for uni.

sribabu

Club Captain
NO idea how to study!!!
Have exams in one week, and I am only doing like 2 hours a day, in 15 minute blocks.
I just get distracted way to easily e.g. TV, Computer, Cricket etc.

Can you help me, what are some ways I can stay concentrated for longer periods of time???

What idea i can give you is that put a card board infront of your tv and computer Titled "No TV and Computer till exam finshed".This technique is know as card board technique.If you stick with card board technique you can reach great height Just try it.

sribabu added 3 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

The thing is I won't stick to it, as I can't stay concentrated.
I tried that for my mid-years and it didn't really work.

At least I got the two exams I don't need to study for in the first week.
Physics as I got top of my year, getting E in everything all year, and English as I am dropping it next year, and already have my literacy credits for uni.

As for getting success in your studies i will suggest you to do concentration techniques in free time
"See the light for 15 second and watch carefully the divine light of the lamp carefully after that then close your eyes and concentrate on the light by focussing eyes in between the fore head ,just try this new technique

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
What idea i can give you is that put a card board infront of your tv and computer Titled "No TV and Computer till exam finshed".This technique is know as card board technique.If you stick with card board technique you can reach great height Just try it.
lmao-real.jpg

sribabu

Club Captain
Look at me. 92 for my HSC. All I did was study on the 2 previous nights before the examinations. Thats how you study my friend.

you got 92 in your Hsc that seems good ,but getting 92 is not difficult but getting 100 is difficult but not impossible

sribabu added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

What are you trying to say?

sribabu added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Making a time table is the best day. Write a time for every subject, at your age, atleast 1 hour per subject

Just making a time table is not neccessary you must stick on to it
and must not have to even a small gap ,you may do relaxation in between the studies

sribabu added 4 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

7 steps to score high :

1.Reading using speed reading if neccassary

2.Remembering

3.Asking questions relevant to topic

4.Recaptulation(saying Aloud)

5.Writing

6.Remembering

7.Revision

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
There is no shortcut to success in this world,you may gets a blinder once but it will never happen again and again.
IF you really want to be good in study there is nothing better then to have a continues study,technique for study may be different but you never have a shortcut.
I have seen almost all the board patterns of India and Pakistan and we both have a thing that we never in courage continues study from the grass root level,our pattern is such that a person with good mind can get A+ grade by just studying for a week or so which is simply poor.
A best technique is to study from day one make a list of all the topic of your subjects and then start working on each topic,as soon as you came to know that you have finish a topic,just mark your topic as done.It will make your work easy and such conceptual study will never put you down.

sribabu

Club Captain
There is no shortcut to success in this world,you may gets a blinder once but it will never happen again and again.
IF you really want to be good in study there is nothing better then to have a continues study,technique for study may be different but you never have a shortcut.
I have seen almost all the board patterns of India and Pakistan and we both have a thing that we never in courage continues study from the grass root level,our pattern is such that a person with good mind can get A+ grade by just studying for a week or so which is simply poor.
A best technique is to study from day one make a list of all the topic of your subjects and then start working on each topic,as soon as you came to know that you have finish a topic,just mark your topic as done.It will make your work easy and such conceptual study will never put you down.

Thank you very much for views on how to study topic

Users who are viewing this thread