Cricket coach 2009 released!!!

most of the games have a crack which is stealing . is not it ??
by the way can u please tell me that what is the cost of the license in indian currency ???

most of the games have a crack which is stealing . is not it ??
by the way can u please tell me that what is the cost of the license in indian currency ???

Yes, it is stealing. If you want to steal games, then do not visit these forums. Its really simple, a big games company like Transmission Games have shut down recently, and I'm guessing if people didn't pirate/steal games, then they'd have lasted atleast a little longer.

It is ?14.99 in English currency, you do the leg work to convert. I'm not helping someone who openly admits he wants to steal games.

man cool down
even i knew about this crack thing from your forum
i am new to this gaming world
i didnot know that this is a crime:facepalm

man cool down
even i knew about this crack thing from your forum
i am new to this gaming world
i didnot know that this is a crime:facepalm

Surely you'd work it out. Downlaoding something that costs money for free just might be illegal now might'n it.

LOL, gotta love it when people go, "Duuhhh, jeez, I didn't know taking something for free which costs money is a crime. When I go shopping I just pick up all those clothes and DVDs and walk out the shop and no one stops me..."

Such a pathetic excuse

Its a question of integrity. Most people will not steal from a shop because others will see them and the risk of getting caught is much higher.

A lot of people on here have complained that the prices are too high especially when converted to rupees. Well the fact of the matter is that video games are luxury items. They are not for people who cannot afford them, tough luck but if you are poor than maybe your time is better spent working and not playing video games.

Its a question of integrity. Most people will not steal from a shop because others will see them and the risk of getting caught is much higher.

A lot of people on here have complained that the prices are too high especially when converted to rupees. Well the fact of the matter is that video games are luxury items. They are not for people who cannot afford them, tough luck but if you are poor than maybe your time is better spent working and not playing video games.

Thank you, someone with a bit of sense!

I want Forza 3, but I can't as I'm a lowly student, I'm not gunna steal it. I'll wait until I have the money.

OK
i guess i was wrong

anirox added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Casn i ask something about batman arkham game

It is ?14.99 in English currency, you do the leg work to convert. I'm not helping someone who openly admits he wants to steal games.

It comes out to Rs. 1127 by the latest currency rate. By comparison, Ashes Cricket 09 is Rs. 499 (authentic) and Rs. 80 (pirated). You can see why he might be tempted to get it less than legally. Not defending, but just throwing some numbers at you and asking you to think practically.

It comes out to Rs. 1127 by the latest currency rate. By comparison, Ashes Cricket 09 is Rs. 499 (authentic) and Rs. 80 (pirated). You can see why he might be tempted to get it less than legally. Not defending, but just throwing some numbers at you and asking you to think practically.

My opinion on illegal downloading is final, if you cannot afford to pay for the game, then you can't afford to play it. End of.

The man to speak to about pricing is Oli Norwell, you can find him here, and on the CC forums.

Exactly, video games are a luxury not a necessity, if your poor then dont play them, go get a job instead

Users who are viewing this thread