Cricket Coach 2009 v3.10 Released!

Oli Norwell

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
A new version of Cricket Coach 2009 has been released.

All current owners of Cricket Coach 2009 can upgrade for FREE. Simply download the game and install on top of your existing installation.

Those not having played the game before should download for a free trial.

Those who have already enjoyed a trial but not purchased, a new non-time limited demo will be released soon.

Here are the changes:

Version 3.10
20th November 2009

- Fixed numerous crashes in match screen related to bowl plan's getting confused between simultaneous games
- Adjust ISL auction so empty squads option gives larger initial budgets
- Added feature to save a screenshot, hold L-SHIFT and press F8 to save screen to a bmp file
- Added note to editor explaining how to make it work using Windows Vista
- Some minor database fixes

Download:

http://www.cricketcoachgame.com/cricketcoach2009.exe

All feedback is greatly appreciated. Both here and on the Cricket Coach 2009 forums at Rockingham Software's Forum • Index page

Enjoy!

blake

School Cricketer
Excellent stuff Oli, I'm just downloading it now. The note about the editor sounds helpful, I'm on Vista and it doesn't seem to be working too well for me! Players are coming up with the wrong icon next to their name, most changes aren't saving and adding players to a team does nothing...

Hopefully this can fix it for me! :D

D

Dutch

Really enjoying this game and the challenge of trying to develop the Netherlands into a world force to be reckoned with: yeah right!

School Cricketer
Hi Oli Norwell when will the non-limited demo be released man.After I played the limited demo version I fell in love with the game so if you release the non limit version as soon as possible it would be greatfull
Regards

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
Hi Oli Norwell when will the non-limited demo be released man.After I played the limited demo version I fell in love with the game so if you release the non limit version as soon as possible it would be greatfull
Regards

How about purchasing it? You will probably enjoy the game more:spy

D

Dutch

Good to here development is continuing! I would rate this as my top cricket game at the moment!

ashleyj123

School Cricketer
Is the unlimited time demo out yet? If so where to download it from?

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
There won't be one. The whole point of a demo is that it isn't the full game. If you had an unlimited time demo you are basically getting the full game for free. Just buy it, it's an excellent game.

P

pcfan123

If I buy this game can I install it as many times as I want like Steam? I have to reformat my laptop for work once a month so if there are limited installs I don't want to have to keep rebuying it :(

Eagerly waiting for an answer, I wanna make USA a test nation!

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I believe once it is licensed on your laptop you should be able to use it even after un-installing and re-installing. Wait for Simon to reply, though. I know that you need new licensing when installing it on a different computer but Oli (Game creator) can give you new licenses for something like that. I'm sure if it is the same with re-installing then he will be able to suplly you with license keys when needed.

Users who are viewing this thread