Cricket coach 2009 released!!!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
In my opinion, Cricket Coach is a better buy. Constantly updated and just a better game.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
simbo, don't suppose you know much about how to the game crashes? Posted this over at the CC forum

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I know nothing about the crashing.

What version are you using, does it happen at a specific point?

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Using 3.12, just happens whenever I play in the middle of a game :(

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I've not been closely connected with CC for a little while, so haven't heard of any crashes but last time I talked with Oli, he said it was pretty much crash free.

Best bet, wait for Oli to reply.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
It doesn't crash, it just comes up with an error. Sorry, my bad wording, I can play on with the error, it's just annoying cos I would like to be able to play the game without this message coming up.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Guys I have a question, is it better to get ICC or Cricket Coach right now? I believe some number of patches have been released and was wondering whether those bugs I read about in the first page of this thread have been fixed. If not all of them, at least the ones which need to be.

EDIT: The reason many people, at least in India, don't use their credit cards on the net is due to their own security concerns.

Well you can try a two day trial of each. Just go to their website and download. I would personally go for ICC as the scores are much more real and consistent.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Well you can try a two day trial of each. Just go to their website and download. I would personally go for ICC as the scores are much more real and consistent.

But Cricket Coach has the depth everyone craves!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors

Evidently ignorant to the works thats been done to CC.

P

pcfan123

Id go for CC simple because you can do a hell of a lot more. You can take an obscure nation to Test status!

on ICC unless you like English county, its really boring.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I rate the 2d much better than the ICC 3d, anyway, 3.12 is a much much improved version! There are still slight flaws, but Oli is constantly working to rid them and is very much open to new ideas and works with the gp a lot!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
The gameplay engine is seriously bugged the last time I played. The 2d also.

Nothing wrong with the 2D, I still play 2D in Football Manager, its cleaner and much more properly presented. The 3D graphics in ICC are seriously shocking, I mean, seriously. "Was that a hook? Oh wait no, somehow its gone for runs straight down the ground."

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Nothing wrong with the 2D, I still play 2D in Football Manager, its cleaner and much more properly presented. The 3D graphics in ICC are seriously shocking, I mean, seriously. "Was that a hook? Oh wait no, somehow its gone for runs straight down the ground."

It's not about what's you prefer. It's that the 2d engine is buggy.

Users who are viewing this thread