Cricket coach 2009 released!!!

D

Dutch

Is anyone else getting a "this file is acting suspiciously" message from their anti-virus program when trying to install the latest version?????:(

Well I just circumnavigated Norton and installed the game correctly but i wonder why Norton thought it was a threat? I scanned my computer afterwards and it didnt pick anything up. Strange.

Last edited by a moderator:

saiyaman

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ahh so CC has the depth but ICC is less buggy right now. Hmm yes I understand the amount of gameplay of taking an obscure squad to test status. So I guess I'm kinda torn apart right now lol. The last ICC game I played was like umm either the 2000 version or 2005.

I guess I better download and try the demo. I hope I don't get too many errors. :)

used2bcool

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Nothing wrong with the 2D, I still play 2D in Football Manager, its cleaner and much more properly presented. The 3D graphics in ICC are seriously shocking, I mean, seriously. "Was that a hook? Oh wait no, somehow its gone for runs straight down the ground."

Ha, so true! My batsmen have a tendency of pulling off-stump half-volleys in front of midwicket and sqaure-cutting sixes over cover. 3D graphics in ICC are quite sad - so much so that it makes me wish they'd just go back to the 2D they had and concentrate more on other aspects of the game to make it more complete.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
ICC 2006 is the best game they made, but the versions of ICC since they introduced 3D graphics are not very good, hence why I prefer CC as the latest cricket simulation game. The in-depth nature of CC just overpowers the boring, sameness (not a word but ah well) of ICC.

Lately not been interested in cricket games, but that'll change and I'll be back playing CC.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I find ICC has more realistic scores and I find it pretty good. I don't have this game but I have trialed it and it was fun. The main reason to get this game is that it has more depth. You can take a minor nation to Test status, you can use any domestic teams you want rather than only the English teams in ICC so yeah, it is just what you want in the game.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I find ICC has more realistic scores and I find it pretty good. I don't have this game but I have trialed it and it was fun. The main reason to get this game is that it has more depth. You can take a minor nation to Test status, you can use any domestic teams you want rather than only the English teams in ICC so yeah, it is just what you want in the game.

More depth? I'd go as far to say it just has depth, in comparison to ICC, its out of this world. I can't believe people are defending ICC after thier shocking "progress."

nz0003

International Cricketer
This game is the best, NZ Domestic is out of this world.

CC09 >>>>>>>>>>>> ICC 09.

Glad I bought it, disappointed I waited till 2 weeks ago, ah well.

D

Dutch

Have to say this game is absolute brilliant. The depth is amazing and the customer care second to none. Only thing I miss is an easy field editor or am I missing a trick here?? I know I can set the field according to the bowling plan but that is quite cumbersome. Any ideas??

cheers

shirazu

Club Cricketer
This game is really excellent. I played the old version a while back and wasn't impressed at all, but this is far and away better. Taking a random nation to test status is an awesome, awesome feature, the ipl mode is also very fun. My only problem with the game is that it seems like the cpu uses poor strategies and is easy to beat with inferior teams. For example I can take bangladesh and win the world t20 straight off the bat with most matches being blowouts. Tests are a little more realistic but I still do way better than I should.

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
Can anyone help me how to get Cricket Coach 2009 Full Version. :hpraise

Please Give Me. Please

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors

Please Give Me. Please

Most credit/debit cards are accepted, as is Paypal. I can give you links to where you download the game and then pay from there?

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors

Please Give Me. Please

redtu...

Unfortunately like anything Cricket Coach is a business. If you pay for it you will most likely get a discount off the next game. :)

I haven't played or bought it since I prefer ICC.

D

Dutch

It is absolutely worth the money as well. I have really enjoyed playing it. It has great depth and customability. We must pay for these games as they allow developers to improve on future editions. For the price of an evening at the cinema and a diet coke you can have months and months of fun!!

used2bcool

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I trialed v3.12, and started a game with Maharashtra. The first India ODI that the game simmed had an atrocious team, though. The top six were Sehwag, Satyajit Parab, Dravid, Uday Kaul, D Ravi Teja, and Tendulkar, in that order. No sign of Gambhir or Dhoni, and neither was injured. So much for realism. I tried restarting a couple of times just to see what the team would be, and at no time did it have more that 5 players who are in the current India ODI squad.

Apart from that, a fun game!

Users who are viewing this thread