Cricket coach 2009 released!!!

D

Dutch

I trialed v3.12, and started a game with Maharashtra. The first India ODI that the game simmed had an atrocious team, though. The top six were Sehwag, Satyajit Parab, Dravid, Uday Kaul, D Ravi Teja, and Tendulkar, in that order. No sign of Gambhir or Dhoni, and neither was injured. So much for realism. I tried restarting a couple of times just to see what the team would be, and at no time did it have more that 5 players who are in the current India ODI squad.

Apart from that, a fun game!

You can put whoever you like in the team!:)

harrisb

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
errm, just buy it, it's not even that much money compared to ICC.

it's well worth every penny, so don't be so stupid as to download some dodgy version of it.

D

Dutch

where can i get a cricket coach 09 crack

Easy: please follow these steps; get your cricket pads on, pull your pants down, stand in front of a mirror, turn around, bend over, look between the knees......voila. Solved.

I live to serve.

Off-topic but does anyone know if this thing is being devloped further? Last update was quite a while ago!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Easy: please follow these steps; get your cricket pads on, pull your pants down, stand in front of a mirror, turn around, bend over, look between the knees......voila. Solved.

I live to serve.

Off-topic but does anyone know if this thing is being devloped further? Last update was quite a while ago!

I can't really speak for Oli but there have been numerous new suggestions on the Rockingham Software forums.

P

pcfan123

I tried the trial for a few hours and was a bit disappointed. I love how I can play in WCL and try to get USA to Test level but at the same time I won 10 odd games in a row. I was advancing so fast through the ranks and destroying opposition so much that it was overkill.

Will wait for the next edition (hopefully they make it harder and scores more realistic), but deffo want to buy a game where I can play as WCL teams.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
To be honest, you do tend to get wins like that, but you'll come up against someone tougher than you. Its pretty difficult to get test status unless your the Irish or Scotland.

Trust me, stick with it, and you'll be happy you have. Plus, its a pretty cheap game, so if you like it even a little, its not massively expensive to take a dive.

D

Dutch

Yep. Agreed . I have been enjoying playing with The Netherlands and trying to get them moving up. We got to the quarter finals of the World Cup in 2011 which was cool! Nice game. But I really miss a real-time field editor like "the other game". I need to be able to adjust the field quickly...or am I missing something???

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Yep. Agreed . I have been enjoying playing with The Netherlands and trying to get them moving up. We got to the quarter finals of the World Cup in 2011 which was cool! Nice game. But I really miss a real-time field editor like "the other game". I need to be able to adjust the field quickly...or am I missing something???

If I'm honest, I don't know the answer to this.

Are you over at the CC forums, Dutchy my old mate?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Direct me to it, like, give me a link and I'll let Oli know :) If it isn't possible, then I'll certainly push for some improvement to be done, atleast I'll beg, kick, scream and moan at him until he tells me to kindly leave him alone. :)

D

Dutch

Direct me to it, like, give me a link and I'll let Oli know :) If it isn't possible, then I'll certainly push for some improvement to be done, atleast I'll beg, kick, scream and moan at him until he tells me to kindly leave him alone. :)

Ha ha! great cheers. i will post the link................

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
I tried the trial for a few hours and was a bit disappointed. I love how I can play in WCL and try to get USA to Test level but at the same time I won 10 odd games in a row. I was advancing so fast through the ranks and destroying opposition so much that it was overkill.

Will wait for the next edition (hopefully they make it harder and scores more realistic), but deffo want to buy a game where I can play as WCL teams.

It'll get tougher at the Intercontinental cup.

Users who are viewing this thread