English Teams To Miss Champions League 2010

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Two teams from the six main countries is the way to go, but that is not going to happen as they want at least three Indian teams.

The weakest domestic structure would have to be the West Indies, so maybe they'll go with 3 IND, 2/3 AUS, 2 SA, 2 NZ, 1/2 SL, and 1 WI.

CG123 added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

pfffft

Only six nations.
3 IND, 2 Aus, 2 SA, 1 NZ, 1 SL, 1 WI, 1 Pak, 1 Ban.

Pakistan has said they don't want to be there, as their players were ignored in the IPL auction.

I'm not sure if BNG are even in the picture, if you look at how weak their INT team is, taking a DOM team from their is a no no.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Bangladesh have a good domestic T20 league with many international players (NCL).

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Bangladesh have a good domestic T20 league with many international players (NCL).

Like?
I know no New Zealanders play there, I don't know if any other subcontinental countries send their players there though.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Like?
I know no New Zealanders play there, I don't know if any other subcontinental countries send their players there though.

They have many international players including: Imran Nazir, Shoaib Akhtar, Aiden Blizzard, Faisal Iqbal, Alviro Petersen, Mahela Udawatte, Nuwan Zoysa, Thilan Kandamby, Khurram Manzoor, Shabbir Ahmed and many more.

Mike23

Associate Cricketer
They have many international players including: Imran Nazir, Shoaib Akhtar, Aiden Blizzard, Faisal Iqbal, Alviro Petersen, Mahela Udawatte, Nuwan Zoysa, Thilan Kandamby, Khurram Manzoor, Shabbir Ahmed and many more.
Are you serious that these player's play in b'desh? The only international player i knew that played in b'desh was jayasuriya, don't remember the team that he played for though.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors

Just checked it out and this is true, never knew they had INT players.
Saying that the only decent player in that list is Shoaib Akhtar.

Mike23

Associate Cricketer
yeah but he too is well past his best, so no decent int player.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
And one more "Money Making" idea.

As we have Three teams from India, With 2 spots left, making it 3 from South Africa (as a histing Nation) and Defending Champion (NSW, no matter, if its Australian Team) is a good choice available.

Cause they need Three Venues. There are only TWO teams from South Africa and if they add one more, the home ground of third team would serve as the third venue, which will fetch up some bucks to them.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I think 9 out of the 12 teams from just three countries is bit over the top.
That will mean half the Aus Dom teams, half the SA dom teams, and 3/8 of the IND Dom teams.
3/8 IND Dom teams is alright, but I think two should be the maximum from Aus and SA as they each only have 6 teams altogether.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors

That list is only for this year, go check the list from past years.

(off top of my head) Jayasuriya, Waqar, Wasim Akram, Saeed Anwar, De Silva, Ranatunga, Ganguly, Afridi, Yuvraj, etc etc all played in the past. And back then when there was no national team, the domestic competition used to be huge and the main thing. It was huge in whole sub. Teams would pay those players crap load of money.

Obviously you dont know ████ about Bdesh cricket, idk why you make stupid comments. "Nz players doesnt play" Man who the eff cares about them!

any ways, I dont really like CT. It should just be vanished

Mike23

Associate Cricketer
Cool down Mac, The thing is that when these players sign up to play for these counties they are not portrayed properly in the news. Plus the players you mentioned half are already retired. And is true that Shoabi Malik hit 90 off 20 odd balls when he played in b'desh?

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
LOL no they played while they were still playing INT cricket. Not while being retired and fat

Users who are viewing this thread