Schedule for Airtel Champions League Twenty 20 announced.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
The schedule for the CLT20 has been announced in the CLT20 Web site. According to it, both the opening match & closing match is scheduled at Johannesburg.

The 10 teams have been divided into two, where they will play each other. The top 4 will clash of in semi finals at Durban & Centurion on 24th September & 25th September respectively. The final will be hosted by the Wanderers, Johannesburg, the permanent address for Final match cricket at South Africa;).

Chennai Super Kings, Warriors, Victoria Bushrangers, Wayamba XI's & Central Stags have been drawn into "Group A". Meanwhile, Mumbai Indians, Highveldt Lions, South Australian Redbacks, Royal Challengers Bangalore and the Champions from West Indies (TBC on July 31st) have been drawn into "Group B".

Regarding Player Clashes, as of now (without the team from WI confirmed), Ross Taylor is the first person with THREE teams qualified, for which he plays. [Central Stags, Victoria Bushrangers & Royal Challengers Bangalore]. Anyways, if Trinidad & Tobago makes it into CLT20, even Dwayne Bravo and Kieron Pollard will be joining Taylor.

Link: Champions League Schedule

age of the fall

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I really hope Taylor decides to stick with the Stags and that Napoer will be back from injury. They were our best players during the HRV cup.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Waiting to see this time around!!

Last missed the whole tournament!!

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
I still think Auckland should've gone through they are cleraly the best domestic t20 side in NZ.

We're stuck in the group of death basically, but we could beat CSK and Wayamba to go through.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
I still think Auckland should've gone through they are cleraly the best domestic t20 side in NZ.

How so, Central Districts were the best team during pool play and then absolutely pummled Auckland in the final.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Nah!! Go Mumbai Indians :D

rocky_g

International Cricketer
I hope Sachin skips it. Series against Australia is important than this. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread