ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
With story given a neat start in first page, I would suggest this story

1) To kick off with story line [ I am yet to see a debut of storyline in this :p ]
2) Contests need not be over-used.

No hard intentions for above suggestion, but just my thoughts. :) No hurries with time. Take your own.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
2u97jmg.jpg
28s38fb.jpg
Namaskaar ladies and gentlemen, here is yet another episode of the program "Road to CLT20," which deals about how the teams made it into the Champions League T20. This time, with my presentation, you might have known that its an Indian team, which we're dealing with. So, to confirm it officially, its the MUMBAI INDIANS, about whom, we're gonna discuss.

majrl3.jpg
nygqh0.jpg

raucgg.jpg

Mumbai Indians, a team which dominated the Indian Premier League III and missed the title by a whisker, is lead by the one and only, Sachin Tendulkar. He was the orange cap holder in IPL III. The batting looks strong on paper with the likes of Sachin Tendulkar, Sanath Jayasuriya, JP Duminy, Dwayne Bravo, Ambati Rayudu, Saurabh Tiwary, Rajgopal Satish etc. Bowling looks equally strong with the likes of Zaheer Khan, Lasith Malinga, Harbhajan Singh, Dwayne Bravo, Dhawal Kulkarni. Sachin Tendulkar, the skipper feels that winning CLT20 ain't a big deal if they implement everything as planned. "See, in IPL 2008 and IPL 2009, we couldn't properly implement what we actually planned in dressing rooms. But in IPL 2010, we could implement the paperwork upto some extent. We've got everything except proper implementation and I'm sure this time, its going to be fixed."

Mumbai Indians Road to CLT20:

-Mumbai Indians v Rajasthan Royals at CCI, Mumbai.
Mumbai Indians won by 4 runs.

-Delhi Daredevils v Mumbai Indians at Ferozshah Kotla, Delhi.
Mumbai Indians won by 98 runs.

-Mumbai Indians v Royal Challengers Bangalore at CCI, Mumbai.
Mumbai Indians lost to Royal Challengers Bangalore by 7 wickets.

-Mumbai Indians v Kolkata Knight Riders at CCI, Mumbai.
Mumbai Indians won by 7 wickets.

-Mumbai Indians v Chennai Super Kings at CCI, Mumbai.
Mumbai Indians won by 5 wickets.

-Deccan Chargers v Mumbai Indians at DY Patil Sports Complex, Mumbai.
Mumbai Indians won by 41 runs.

-Mumbai Indians v Kings XI Punjab at CCI, Mumbai.
Mumbai Indians won by 4 wickets.

-Mumbai Indians v Deccan Chargers at CCI, Mumbai.
Mumbai Indians won by 63 runs.

-Chennai Super Kings v Mumbai Indians at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai.
Mumbai Indians lost to Chennai Super Kings by 24 runs.

-Kings XI Punjab v Mumbai Indians at PCA Stadium, Mohali.
Mumbai Indians lost to Kings XI Punjab by 6 wickets.

-Rajasthan Royals v Mumbai Indians at Sawai Man Singh Stadium, Jaipur.
Mumbai Indians won by 37 runs.

-Mumbai Indians v Delhi Daredevils at CCI, Mumbai.
Mumbai Indians won by 39 runs.

-Royal Challengers Bangalore v Mumbai Indians at M.Chinnaswami Stadium, Bengaluru.
Mumbai Indians won by 57 runs.

-Kolkata Knight Riders v Mumbai Indians at Eden Gardens, Kolkata.
Kolkata Knight Riders won by 9 wickets.

-Royal Challengers Bangalore v Mumbai Indians at DY Patil Sports Complex, Mumbai. (Semi Final)
Mumbai Indians won by 35 runs.

-Chennai Super Kings v Mumbai Indians at DY Patil Sports Complex, Mumbai. (Final)
Mumbai Indians lost to Chennai Super Kings by 22 runs.

Many feel that Mumbai Indians will play even better cricket at South Africa. This time, the team doesn't have the facilities of Kieron Pollard, as he has been with South Australia Redbacks. So, lets wish Mumbai Indians a good luck for their journey in Champions league.

Bounce

County Cricketer
The presentation is pretty good. Its very surprising to see Jayasuriya in the squad! :)

Dutchmen

Club Captain
Damn your Jayasuriya! you shouldn't been in any of the lists and being too old, should stop playing cricket. :p

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Jayasuriya :eek: I would go for anyone else. Anyways no Pollard is a big blow for Mumbai. Hopefully they could cope without him.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Damn your Jayasuriya! you shouldn't been in any of the lists and being too old, should stop playing cricket. :p
Jayasuriya :eek: I would go for anyone else. Anyways no Pollard is a big blow for Mumbai. Hopefully they could cope without him.
I had to choose one between the following:
Sanath Jayasuriya.
Dilhara Fernando.

I went with Jayasuriya cause he can attack opposition with bat as well as ball, whereas Fernando can just attack the opposition with his bowling.
Graham Napier is an English. So he'll have his county commitments.
And Kieron Pollard plays for South Australia. Rest four are selected.

Binnu added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

And wait!
Can you people see the images?
Edit:
note in tinypic:
Tinypic is no longer accepting uploads from international locations, and links are turned off. If you have content on Tinypic, you can still view the URLs and the content, but only on Tinypic. To upload, share, or link content, please go to Photobucket.com to register an account. You will need to upload your content again to your Photobucket account, but you will be able to share and link your images and videos. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and hope that you enjoy Photobucket, our premier image and video site. Click here for more details.
Sh!t:facepalm.
Please be patient as I'll upload them in the respective posts. It may take a bit of time cause I've got many personal life commitments.

Users who are viewing this thread