How are you going in International Cricket 2010?

D

Dutch

Even if that is the case, that is way better than a batting over powered game. We have never had a bowling overpowered game before (not that this is)

Damn I need my copy, fling you Royal mail

True but even if a total of 147 is still hard to get from a batting point of view you don't want to be rolling good teams for under 200 all of the time.

P

pcfan123

Hm, well I mostly watch cricket for the bowling. I love the matches where bowlers are on top, so to me this sounds fantastic. Plus ill be playing online mostly.

outswinger that clips the top of off > anything that can be done with the bat

BigBoyAfridi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hm, well I mostly watch cricket for the bowling. I love the matches where bowlers are on top, so to me this sounds fantastic. Plus ill be playing online mostly.

outswinger that clips the top of off > anything that can be done with the bat

This +1

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I was not able to complete the last match due to a power failure.

So I started a new match England(me) vs Australia at Sydney.

At lunch Eng are 65/2(30overs).
Strauss gave England a good start but when he fell Australia bowled brilliantly and always kept pressure on the batsmen.
Johnson bowled unbelievably good. England have worked very hard to stay at the wicket.

Attachments

• IMAG0037.jpg
    IMAG0037.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMAG0038.jpg
    IMAG0038.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMAG0039.jpg
    IMAG0039.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Played on hard for the first time (second game). Was a lot easier than I was expecting although I was playing against Scotland with HUD on. Even though I bowled them out I liked their R/R and there were no stupid shots. I was 80/0 chasing but then got a bit cocky and tried to smash the remaining runs.

Attachments

• ppt.jpg
    ppt.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 130
  • ncfq.jpg
    ncfq.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 137

Brook

Club Captain
Started a 4 match test series between SA (me) and England in Africa. No HUD, hard

First match at Harare I decided to bat. First ball Jimmy Anderson bowls a brilliant bouncer and Smith nicks the ball to Prior on a backfoot defensive.
After 15 overs I'm 58/1. A little unusually England brought Collingwood on as their 4th bowler.

EDIT: 5th ball after tea, Colly gets Amla, an outside edge to a diving Prior for 21 (41)

EDIT: 23.1 overs Prince gets his 50. he's 52* (88) and survived some decent lbw shouts. Very happy how this is going. SA 86/2

EDIT: 28.3 Swann strikes in his first over to remove Prince for 58 (105), edged down leg and caught one handed by Prior. SA 103/3

EDIT: At lunch SA 108/3. Kallis on 20* and De Villiers on 3* Very pleased with my effort, I seem to be pretty competent against the pacers, I
have a feeling Swann will rip straight through me though

EDIT: 36.6 Swann bowls to De Villiers 15 (27) who sweeps it straight to the fielder, sets off for a run but is sent back and run out. Stupid wicket. SA 134/4

EDIT: 38.3 Swann bowls Kallis 34 (61) ball hits his foot and rolls onto the stumps. 139/5

EDIT: 47.4 Anderson hits Boucher 10 (24) on the leg with the outswinger. Given out LBW. I tried to play a drive to long on but the game gave me a backfoot hook. That's how that happened. SA 180/6

EDIT: 53.1 Duminy gets his 50* (57) really good fluent innings with 5 fours. SA 210/6

EDIT: 57.7 Broad hits Duminy 61 (70) on the front pad and he's given. SA 227/7

EDIT: At tea SA 233/7. Duminy's wicket will probably hurt our chances of making much more than 270, but it's been a really good innings game-wise

EDIT: 60.6 Swann gets an edge from Steyn 21 (47) and he's caught at slip. 236/8

EDIT: 61.5 Harris 3 (7) defends the ball and sets off for a run but Colly throws down the stumps before he can get back to his crease. 238/9

EDIT: 63.2 Broad knocks Morkel's 2 (5) out of the ground with a yorker. De Wet left on 8* (7)

SA 248 ao in 63.2 overs

Bowling with HUD off is ridiculously hard. I just got the wicket of Cook with Morkel for 2. An inswinger which landed in the yellow :( but Cook edged it to Kallis at Gully

Last edited:

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Update:

England: 118 all out

M.Prior 36 (19) M.Johnson 5/39
A.Strauss 30 (64) S.Watson 2/33
K.Pietersen 21 (35) D.Bollinger 2/34

Australia: 239 all out

M.North 79 (111) G.Swann 4/93
M.Clarke 32 (36) P.Collingwood 2/7
M.Johnson 27 (38) S.Broad 2/37
S.Watson 25 (61) J.Anderson 1/41

Australia lead by 121.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Indian Batsmen continue fine form!!

Tendulkar brings up another 50 in second test!

India 181/3 after 43 overs

Looking like another hard slog in the field for Smith and his men!

wealey88 added 13 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Shocker!! Tendulkar dropped at first slip off Harris

Quick chance dropped and India move onto 208-3

wealey88 added 17 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Wicket!!!

Relief as Tendulkar pushes a return catch back to Smith in his first over!!

South Africa started to get desperate, captain has produced the magic!!

India 246-4

Hi Wheely, just wodnering - with your editing of batsmen sats to get a good game, do you make it equally proporionate for each batting skill? (eg: + 5 for each skill). How are you doing it exactly?

Thanks for your help. :)

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Hi Wheely, just wodnering - with your editing of batsmen sats to get a good game, do you make it equally proporionate for each batting skill? (eg: + 5 for each skill). How are you doing it exactly?

Thanks for your help.

Give me 30mins and ill tell you. Its nothing fancy.

Wicket!!

The South Africans are pumped and confidence is growing.

India 265-5

Laxman gone for 88, 5 different wicket takers now for the Proteas.

wealey88 added 4 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Wicket!!

After a century in the last game Yuvraj looses his off pole to the fired up Morkel!!

Its game on

India 270-6

wealey88 added 7 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Tea: India 275-6

What an incredable session.

After Laxman Dravid and Tendulkar all racing to 50's India looked in total control.

Smith broke the 150 partnership by getting Tendulkar for 85 and Harris got Laxman for 88 shortly after.

Morkel then continued his fine form against left handeres bowling Yuvraj to even this game up!

Users who are viewing this thread