How are you going in International Cricket 2010?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
65.1 overs: 289/6 wont be a bad score

The battle is just perfect for me at the moment!

Also most pleasing thing is, Harris in last game took 5 out of the and bowled well. This match hes grabbed one but been exspensive and not contained. Whereas the seamers have all picked them self up a wicket or 2

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Started a World Cup on Normal as England
1st match NZ v Eng: NZ bat first, bowled them out for 80, Anderson 5fer, Broad got 4 and Swann took the last.
In reply I was bowled out for 45 :doh:facepalm

2nd Game v Canada, was put into bat and was 118 all out.

Part two to come later

nicksy111

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
England v Bangladesh - 1st Test

Lunch - Day 2 - The Oval

England 234/7 (74 overs)

Trott 50*(123)
Anderson 3*(11)

Shakib 2/59(18)
Rasel 1/52(20)

England lead by 82 runs

A great session of cricket.

England were 142/2 overnight and were going well until Pietersen mistimed a short ball from Shahadat and cut it straight to Islam at point 154/3. Collingwood made 13 before a mix up with Trott resulted in him being run out for 13 178/4. Ian Bell lasted 3 balls before the returning Mortaze found his edge and Kayes took the catch at slip 180/5. A partnership of 40 between Trott and Prior steadied the ship, until Rasel bowled a beauty to Prior who played across the line and edged it to Ashraful at slip 220/6. Swann didnt last long before giving Shakib an easy return catch, and Anderson saw off the last few balls before lunch to ensure England didn't lose any more wickets.

Trott is the only man to apply himself properly, his 123 ball innings stands at 315 minutes so far, and England will need him to carry on in the same vain if they are going to build a substantial lead in this Test Match.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
India post good score despite South African fightback late on Day1

South Africa were a different side after tea and took the game to the Indians.

Key moment in the game was the breaking of the 150+ partnership of Tendulkar and Laxman and then Morkel removing Yuvraj early to expose the tail!!

India 344 all out after 82.4 overs. Run rate: 3.94

As you can see from the scorecard all the bowlers chipped in with some crucial wickets.

The Indians will be happy but slightly annoyed they did not get more, the South Africans will be thrilled with the fightback after being smashed for 675-6 dec in the first test!

Attachments

• IMG_0303.JPG
    IMG_0303.JPG
    362.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0302.JPG
    IMG_0302.JPG
    339.9 KB · Views: 97

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Had last night what i can only describe as the best cricket match ive played EVER!! On hard with minimal hud and action cam.

South Africa (me) VS Pakistan (ai)
Cape Town. Warm with clear sky and a kookaburra.

I won toss and batted first.
After 50 overs:
318/9 Was well chuffed! :D

Pakistan chassed really well and had 317/8 with ONE ball left. Morkel bowling last ball of match to Afridi who was on 79. Needing 1 to draw and 2 to win i clean bowled him with an inswinging yorker and actually jumped up and cheered more than when england won the t20 final!! :laugh
Got to say such a big thanks to codemasters/trickstar for making this game. Sooooooo much better than AC09.

darthlewis1

Club Captain
England (me) in their first innings were bowled out for 58 from 22.4 overs.

South Africa were then bowled out for 212 from 39.5 overs with kallace being the top scorer with 78 from 80 balls and Anderson finished with figures of 6/66.

I am currently 349/5 after 89.0 overs with Jonathon Trott unbeaten on 166*from 244, collingwood got 60 from 112 and pieterson with 50 from 14 balls

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Had a break from Test cricket and have just started a World T20. Bowled first against Pakistan and got fairly smacked around. Tim Bresnan was the only bowler to get any control and Sidebottom picked up 2 fluky wickets in the 19th but other than that it was pretty dire. They ended up with 191/4 off their 20 with Kamran Akmal making 92* from 57 balls. I'm 8 overs into the reply and am 64/4. Trott went first ball, Kieswetter made 22 from 16, Pietersen 15 from 12; Morgan and Wright are at the crease now, with Morgan on 13* from 5 and Wright 7 from 11. Not fancying my chances TBH.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Wow, this has been an awesome match. I somehow managed to put on a mammoth partnership between Morgan and Wright which basically won us the game, but then they got out within 2 overs of eachother and really put the pressure on. Wright got out first after making 64 from 42 before Asif got Morgan for a blazing 71 from 33 balls. Now as it stands there's 1 over to go, Yardy and Bresnan are at the crease and I need 7 runs to win. Tense!

19.1 Asif to Bresnan: Slightly short of a length out-side off stump. Bresnan tries to cut but mis-times it and fails to connect. 7 needed off 5.
19.2 Asif to Bresnan: Same line, slightly fuller. Bresnan attempts the drive but only manages to edge the ball down to 3rd man for a single. 6 needed off 4.
19.3 Asif to Yardy: WICKET. Wild swing across the line from Yardy to a ball that was there to be hit on leg-stump. 6 needed off 3, Swann comes to the crease.
19.4 Asif to Swann: Good length delivery nips back off the seam and hits Swann on the pads, Pakistan appeal, turned down. Hit Swann just outside the line and was probably going over. 6 needed off 2.
16.5 Asif to Swann: Basically the same delivery from Asif, just without the movement off the seam. Swann skips down the track and chips over mid-off. It races for 4 and England need 2 from the final Asif delivery.
16.6 Asif to Swann: Back of a length on off-stump. Swann skips down the track again but gets a thick edge. It lofts over the in-field and they manage to scrape two. England win =D

Last edited:

Wealey

ICC Board Member
16.5 Asif to Swann: Basically the same delivery from Asif, just without the movement off the seam. Swann skips down the track and chips over mid-off. It races for 4 and England need 2 from the final Asif delivery.

and....................................:banana2

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Tamper with those stats!

Hi wealey88, would really appreciate it if you can describe how you modify the stats. Do you allocate a certain score to all the top 6 batsmen (i.e. 85) across the board or follow a certain rule while allocating points.

haq88

School Cricketer
Spinners are too hard to play against:mad: Swann got 4-5 against me. Playing on normal:facepalm

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
It all sounds great guys, wish i had the game. I don't have a credit card, i tried to get a friends card and he said yes but then was a dick and said no. So i have to ask my mum, now im not a kid but i hate credit card and i will pay for it so its ok. I hope to have the game in the next 2 weeks. I hope by then you guys are still playing ic2010 as much so i can tell you what i think and play you online.:mad::):banana2

Users who are viewing this thread