The Official 'Quitters' Thread

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah show me a thread apart from one person Alioz and his mates. Once agains his are accusations in AC2009. I did quit against him once when I was dead tired and it was laggy as. I don' see why I should have continued in that game. I have made no secrets about it.

I was referring to the same thread where 4 people accused u of quitting.. u havent quit against me so wasnt certain and hence used the phrase "what I read"

As far as I know this game is full of bugs. There is a difference between suspect quitters and actual quitters.

I don't defend them, I hate them myself but you need to be reasonable. I can understand why they quit at times such as lag issues etc.

All I am saying is create a list when the bugs are sorted out. There is not point to it now.

I agree with u that if u get a connection loss message u shouldn't accuse/ post someone of quitting but there are certain times when u can be sure that the guy quit on u... like after u have hit the winnings runs or taken the last wicket.. people I have listed as quitters mostly fall in this category.

I dont even have IC2010, I am waiting for the bugs to be sorted out before I spend my money on it.posted as quitters pretty much belong to this category
You seem to be an advert cricket fan so I'd recommend buying it ...online is messed up but u can still enjoy the game offline atleast for a while

You don't get to be number 1 by quitting.
Havent u heard of naz_da_dom on PS3:laugh

Last edited:

respected_guy

School Cricketer
punjabi killa
I total agree with you with all the comments you made regarding quitters, as you say you don’t become number 1 by quitting, and some people can’t take it if an individual has become in the top 10, its jealousy full stop. Salil116 has a personal problem with many people; just keep on winning that will shut up the critics. I came on here trying to defend my mate naz_da_dom but you will never get a chance in this forum because they all good friends which shows it aint really a fair option to debate your innocence. If naz_da_dom was rank 10 or 15 it wouldn’t be so much of a issue but because hes rank1 , its more of a personal attack rather than him being accused of quitting.
And you bang on target when you said until the game sorts all the bugs out then it’s better to take it from there, but haters will still call out names even if you cheat or not it’s just in their nature.
dont you think assad k? lol

t_kaay

School Cricketer
respected guy, your "mate" naz da dom IS a self confessed quitter and as a result he should have no complaints when labelled as one.

He has tried to join me for a game since he quit on me at least twice. I sent him a message saying "I dont play with quitters" and he replied to say "Well dont play with me then, I am not forcing you". To me, thats a confession. He then follows this up with abusive messages.

Its also interesting that we all have so much of a problem managing to finish and save one or two games a day, yet your "mate" has managed to somehow register 12 wins in the space of 1 night, raising his tally from 38 to 50 overnight. I have my own opinion of how he does it and I am sure as his "mate" you do too......I will say no more.

As said by other posters quitters are labelled as such for quittng when they do so when the other player is about to hit the winning last run/take the last wicket.....you can tell the difference when you look at the situation when the game is terminated.

St0ney

Club Captain
hmmmm i lose a wicket first ball then hit a 6 and a 4 and a disconnect from salil116 lol

lilas11

Club Cricketer
hmmmm i lose a wicket first ball then hit a 6 and a 4 and a disconnect from salil116 lol

haven't u been reading the forums about connection loss bug after lofted shots :sarcasm..

St0ney

Club Captain
Yer doesnt explain how i can do loads of lofted shots and complete loads of other games tho

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Yer doesnt explain how i can do loads of lofted shots and complete loads of other games tho

Well I guess u should send it over to codemasters as a case study as to how only one person playing this game online doesnt have connection loss bug with lofted shots while everyone else is shouting on top of their voices about it

Last edited:

lilas11

Club Cricketer
And again some guy hits a big 6 disconnect.

I thought ur game dint disconnect with lofted shots?

Danny_87_owen - 4/4 in 2 overs when he quit

Lilas11/ Salil116 PS3 quitters list
ali603
batmouse29
connor-barwin- LAST BALL QUITTER
Danny_87_owen
dizzmantled
elliot-on-cheese
goodison89
gursimar- LAST BALL QUITTER
juiceuk08
laurence254
LLinkin1
M-Angus83
marza95
narangjawahar
naval_boss
naz_da_dom- Is among the Top 5 in ODI rankings atleast now we know how he got there
saifu786
sakender007
yuvisixer

Lilas11/ Salil116 PS3 Genuine players list
baazigar123
bradez5
DNT-101
krish1712
Lonewolf5646
Rizzyx
sadiqameen
Thandamilk
ymraeulbdnader
yash_007

Last edited:

St0ney

Club Captain
No i said ive completed loads of games with lofted shots so why would other games be disconnected if it was a lofted shot bug, surely i wolud have no disconnects then, it must be a random bug then :)

lilas11

Club Cricketer
No i said ive completed loads of games with lofted shots so why would other games be disconnected if it was a lofted shot bug, surely i wolud have no disconnects then, it must be a random bug then :)

I think its definitely related to lofted shots all disconnections I have encountered have been of lofted shots.. though not all lofted shots lead to disconnection but disconnection has always been after a lofted shot....

Wanna game?

P

pcfan123

I think its definitely related to lofted shots all disconnections I have encountered have been of lofted shots.. though not all lofted shots lead to disconnection but disconnection has always been after a lofted shot....

Wanna game?

I have had many games disconnect with ground shots as well, against people I know for a fact aren't quitters.

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Solution to lofted shot bug- Comments welcome..Ridicule discouraged
Play the game with a friend deciding to not use lofted shots in the game. Some might argue the game is dull without sixes though I have always preferred a Rahul Dravid cover drive for 4 to a wild Afridi heave

Hope the post can be helpful

I have had many games disconnect with ground shots as well, against people I know for a fact aren't quitters.

Ok dint know that but with the grounded strokes is it when its a 4 or otherwise also?

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

Dude, like I just said, CaptainOZ and myself played 2 matches with just grounded shots and it still disconnected after a boundary. Same with a few others I played with.

Its not just lofted shots

Users who are viewing this thread